NED Friday August 23

gunslinger

We have a bunch of cars heading up on the 23rd if anyone is interested. Joel? Pronto? Get your cars ready!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll go but I don't think I am ready to race. I'll tell Al. Maybe he'll break out the TTA.

Ill come down if I can get this car to behave! Make some base line passes on low boost :cool:

Ill come down if I can get this car to behave! Make some base line passes on low boost :cool:

We all know how those "base line passes on low boost" end up. By 8:00, you're up to 25psi, and trying to get your 60fts into the 1.5s. :D

We all know how those "base line passes on low boost" end up. By 8:00, you're up to 25psi, and trying to get your 60fts into the 1.5s. :D

Why not ??? ya got it use it !!!! :cool: Low boost it on the street.. Although I can't.:(

The lowest boost this car ever ran was 13PSI... When it was stock. It never went below 26 after that :p. You are probably right.. I'll start to get greedy and crank it up.

Tomorrow night's going to be awesome. The humidity is supposed to go away, and it's going to cool down. There's going to be a good group there, and so far 4 GNs

I'll be spectating with my T. Think Al will be too but no TTA, alky pump went. Haywire is going. Haven't heard from Joel, he's MIA. Last Friday there was a guy from Tewksbury with a GN that Bill Zaher had just done some work to. He was having some technical difficulties, don't know if he'll be back to try again. I heard Bill was up on Wednesday doing some testing. The mosquitoes were vicious last week, bring some bug spray.

Sounds like I missed out! Next time!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yup. There was a grey T that ran a 10.3 at 135+. Haywire is being modest, he got into the 11s.