Nc Spring Get Together

The mustang and F-Body boards have both shown interest in having another gathering sometime in June. Would any of you buick guys be interested? let me know and we can get another meet in the works.

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
The mustang and F-Body boards have both shown interest in having another gathering sometime in June. Would any of you buick guys be interested? let me know and we can get another meet in the works.

Brandon,

I think the gatherings are fun and if you have another I will try to be there, maybe even with my car.:eek:

I also think you should try to put a track gathering together for the next gathering. With all of the animosity and rumors flying about I think its time we put some of the "players" on the line.

And I mean street cars. Not race cars that can barely make it to the next stop light when on the street. If you know what I mean.

K.

Hey now since my nitrous backfire my car can barefly make it to the next stop light w/o wanting to stall out. LOL

I believe there is a track day from one of the other boards planned for May 16th at rockingham. But I can try to see about organizing a track event as well. I just usually like to kick back and relax and check out some cars for the other meets.

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
Hey now since my nitrous backfire my car can barefly make it to the next stop light w/o wanting to stall out. LOL

I believe there is a track day from one of the other boards planned for May 16th at rockingham.

Yeah, I know about that date. However all the TR's will be in Bowling Green, KY for the Nats. And I'd hate for us 'lil V6's to miss out on all the fun...;)

K.

I will be going to rockingham with some buddies from UNCC next fri night and if anyone wants to join us they are welcome to.

shoot out

hey keith love to get a shoot out togather at mooresville or even a test and tune day see some of the internet racers come out and play it would be cool to have ameet some where in charlotte and every one crusie togather to the track give me a call 704 735 4606 maybe we can put something togather but you know my car is so slow you would have to give me a big head start;)
jim