NC Get Together/Dyno Day Final Plans Please post if you plan to attend!

N20LS1Brandon

I AM AN IDIOT!
Ok everybody I thought I would open up a new thread for the spring get together. As many of you probably know there is going to be a big dyno day in Charlotte on March 15th. I have all the info on it if you are interested in it as well.

The Hickory dinner and cruise night will also be on the 15th. It starts at 7 pm and we will be able to go in and eat around 730. It will be held at the Fudduckers on Hwy 70 East in Hickory. PLease post up if you plan to attend. I have to give the resturant an approximate head count of how many people will be there. I do ask that if you show please eat at the resturant because they are being curtious enough to us to let us stay and BS in the parking lot afterwards. Other than that its going to be a great time. If you have any questions in regards to the dinner or need directions let me know.

Oh and when u get there be sure to park in the Fuddruckers parking lot, that will ensure us that we have no issues with local cops that want to be ****s. As long as we are in the resturant parking lot theres nothing they can do.

:) ill be there with my gn and some other people coming with me also .
thanks regalwe4 kevin :)

We'll be there also. Although, I was hopeing to have new intercooler and turbo on, but it don't look good. Maybe Joe will bring his car out this time.

yep...I'll be there!...does fudruckers sell salads! cuz there burgers suck!...scott.. what don't look good?...I promise to be on my best behavior...and i'll bring over the RONCO miricle turbo installer...and a T-chain rectifier...yes its used but...it still works.....get the trash can ready!...hehe:rolleyes: joe

I'm pretty sure fuddruckers has salads, but this one has the best burgers out of any of them that I have ate at.

I plan to attend. Hope that tranny's still holding up for ya!

Ryan;)

Since its only a few days away I thought I would go on a put this up. It starts at 7 pm. Location is at Fuddruckers on Hwy 70. Please park in the Fuddruckers parking aarea so that we don't have any prolems from the police. But if your planning on showing please eat at the resturant they are being nice enough to let us stay and BS in their parking lot w/o any hassels. From the looks of it now I think we are going to have an awesome turnout. My cell # is 704-661-3152 (Brandon) if anyone needs to get in touch with me.

The weather is also supposed to be awesome. Partly Cloudy and 65 degrees. Can't ask for much better than that. I hope to see everyone there for a great night and lots of fun.

I hate that it ended up raining out the event for me. Right about the time we completed cleaning the car, the bottem drop out of the rain clouds.:( Ended up in Hickory about 9:00 in the beater, looked like it rained most everyone else out also. Hopefully we can plan something else before the heat of summer.

I will have a new thread up next week. Everyone there siad they would like to try it again in a few weeks. So I wil put all the info up again sometime next week. Hopefully the weather will be nice for us this time and have a huge turnout. The resturant manager siad next time he wants to have all the cars together and take pictures so they can be blown up and hung on the walls inside the resturant.

I may be able to make it with my car sometime after the Nats. in May.

K.

New date is set for April 19th and a new thread is up. Hopefully the rain will stay away this time. See everyone there.