National Dent [PDR]

Royal-T-Ltd

Jason & Alan are THE MAN[men] THEY ARE GREAT - would recommend to anybody to work on there car - and one major reason i made the trek to Indy on saturday to have THEM work on my car and get all of those dents outta my drivers door [courtesy of one crazed X girlfriend] My brother is a "body man" and worked with these guys when they were in town after a huge hail storm and told me about'em.... never had a chance to get'em to work on my car...finally found out they would be in Indy - so I drove 4 hours to get'em to take the dings out. TOP NOTCH GUYS + ima a little biased ;) but IMO Jason has a the BEST Color Turbo - T ever made.... :biggrin: ;)

oh yeah almost forgot if you need to call em - 601-415-8318 - GREAT SERVICE, FAST, and c'mon they're BUICK Guys......

More praise

They did a GREAT job on about a dozen dings gathered through the years on Al " TINMAN " Tylkowski's GN also. Wish they were here in Detroit now - -. :biggrin:

Wow!

Thank you guys for the support!! We had an excellent time there and meeting everyone! We will try our best to be at every meet we can get to.

Also we will post where we will be working the next time a storm hits !

Thanks again!!!
Cheney Bro's

These guys do great work, I watched them take some dents out of a blue T and later in the day we saw the Blue T parked and we went up close to the driver side rear quarter panel that had dimples in it from stuff hitting it from inside the trunk and they were gone.

Amazing work guys, when ya coming to NJ :biggrin:

They did both mine and were great guy's. My son wanted to get his done next time we see you's at a event or if your up our way may be able too hook up. Thanks alot guy's very professional.

Steve Pitts

Ya !
As HotRodGary said,
Jason & Alan do OUTSTANDING work!! They did an excellent job removing some nasty dings and a couple large door dents that have been there for 12+ years. I hardly recognize my GN now. Wow !! :biggrin:
Thanks, again guys !!! ..................and keep up the good work!

Al "TINMAN" Tylkowski

I had my car done by these guys and they did EXCELLENT work...I couldn't believe my eyes when my car was finished...it didn't even look like my car...they took out some door dings, some nasty imprints on the hood where you slam it shut, took fixed the rear fenders where stuff in the trunk got thrown around and pushed out some dimples on the back fendors...awesome work.....there's not a single noticeable dent on the car now......now the paint is a different story....is there such a thing as paintless paint fixing? LOL :rolleyes:

Cool!!!

Thank alot you guys. We look forward to fixing more of your cars. We have been in Calgary, Alberta Canada working Adesa Auto Auction for a week and took off to Reno Nevada to see our folks for a week. Got to see the tail end of Hot August Nights. no TR's though. We will keep yall posted on where we end up next working.

Jason

Few eng. pics

Attention Alan

Attachments

• Alan's bullet 001 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 001 (Small).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Alan's bullet 002 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 002 (Small).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Alan's bullet 003 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 003 (Small).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 114
  • Alan's bullet 004 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 004 (Small).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Alan's bullet 005 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 005 (Small).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 122
One more + one

Attention Alan

Attachments

• Alan's bullet 006 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 006 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 116
  • Alan's bullet 007 (Small).jpg
    Alan's bullet 007 (Small).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 121
My stage II pics

Thanks for the Pics Leo! by the way, thanks for repainting my power 6 hahahahah I was just foolin around when I did that last time.

Alan

found pics of Indy!

Dave's 8 second ride!

Attachments

• PDR.jpg
    PDR.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 123