nascar fans

For the several races out of the season that FOX broadcasts, you have to put up with the stupidity of Darrell Waltrip. :mad:

I hate FOX's broadcast of the races.

Fox is the worst. This year is less of a circus than last but, still they suck. It sure is easy to change the channel lately. Jr. can't keep his car competitive and I'm not gonna stick around to watch the 48 or a toyota win.

I think it means Daryl Waltrip is an idiot. If I see him do his Daytona dance one more time I'm gonna lose it.

na$car

For the several races out of the season that FOX broadcasts, you have to put up with the stupidity of Darrell Waltrip. :mad:

I hate FOX's broadcast of the races.

It is fox's version of stupidity like cbs with Verne Lundquiste & Gary Danielson. Total inept nut hugging dumba$$es.

I can't stand WalTWIRP. He was the original Kyle Busch. A good driver but an idiot.

Cmon guys give him a break...

The guy knows more about racing than all of us combined. OK so he's a lil corny but I think he has an entertainment value that works well in the booth. As far as the race goes I was hoping that Montoya could figure out how to restart without frying the tires but it just goes to show theres a lot more skill involved in Nascar than people want to admit. YouTube - Boogity Boogity Boogity!