Napolean Dynamite

Originally posted by Big Mike
Maybe one funny part but other wise the move Blew .

I think you had to know one of those kids in high school to understand the movie.

Maybe after hearing all the hype(yea MTV productions over hype) I expected too much.

Loved the 3 American pie movies and Van Wilder movie.

Can you bring me my chapstick, uuuuuuggghhh?

No.

But my lips really hurt, god!

Ask the nurse, I know she's got like 5 sticks of it in her drawer.

No way, I'm not gonna use her's, ya sicko!

There's a butt load of gangs at this school. One of them kept wanting me to join because im pretty good with a bow staff.

Hey Napoleon, what'd you do last summer again? :confused:

I already told you, I spent it with my uncle, in Alaska, hunting wolverines. :mad:

Did you shoot any of them? :confused:

Yeah, like 50 of them. They were trying to attack my cousin. What the heck would you do in a situation like that? :mad:

What kinda gun did you use? :confused:

A frickin 12 gauge, what'd ya think!! :rolleyes:

I think I watched it 3 times the first day I bought it. Frickin sweet.:D

After seeing all the reply's you guys have about the movie i rented it last night and let me tell you at first iam like what a weird movie but, some of the sickest things,
" it took me a while to get the shading right on your top lip" haha what about when kip was showing how strong the bowls are and runs it over and the damn thing explodes.

Originally posted by JoeNational
After seeing all the reply's you guys have about the movie i rented it last night and let me tell you at first iam like what a weird movie but, some of the sickest things,
" it took me a while to get the shading right on your top lip" haha what about when kip was showing how strong the bowls are and runs it over and the damn thing explodes.

Kip cracks me up. I like how LaFawnda got him wearing all the bling toward the end of the movie.

Napolean's chapstick problem was hilarious also.:D

Not only did LaFunduh have him all dressed up did you see him trying to break dance as well hahaha, that was great and Napolean's skit at the end of Pedro's moving speach on being president what a real mover he is lol.

My daughter who is home for college break rented it last nite, what a funny movie, very enjoying, and not a bad dance scene from Napoleon for Pedro to win class president.
Also filmed in the beautiful state of Idaho.
Ron

Anyone notice that Deb is the little girl from the Kevin Costner movie WaterWorld?

Originally posted by DCVING 6
Anyone notice that Deb is the little girl from the Kevin Costner movie WaterWorld?

No I didn't notice but now that you mention it, I do recognize her.

That movie was flippin hilarious. What a choad. I feel sorry for people like that. I loved when rico hit him in the face w/ the steak. My girlfriend made me watch that movie. It was better than the last one she made me watch which was Spanglish.

"Yes, I love technology. But, not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology."

"Always and forever"
:D

I had to buy it and have watched it a few times now. Did anyone else see the scene after the movie was over of Kip getting married and Napolian rides up on some horse?