Napolean Dynamite

Captain Mark

If you haven't seen this movie yet, go buy it today. It is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! I watched it twice this weekend. My teenage daughter got it for Christmas. Hilarious!:D

A Liger is a mix between a lion and a tiger, known for their magical powers. This is probably the best drawing I have ever done.

This movie is great!

-Napolean
-Uncle Rico
-Kip
-Deb
-Rex Kwan Do
and my wife's favortie Pedro.

It was so stupid I liked it if that makes sense.

The kids thought I was nuts:rolleyes: :D

"why don't you just build her a cake or someting?"

"I have your crap in my locker, I can't fit my numbchucks in there anymore."

kip cracks me up...

"You know i'm training to be a cage fighter"....LOL

you dont feel any more educated for watching it but its just too dang funny...

"cool bike,Have you taken it off any sweet jumps yet?"

The part right after that is hilarious.

"you think someone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while im wearing these badboys......FORGET ABOUT IT."

I was wondering if anyone else had seen this. Easily the best PG movie to come out in quite some time.

Best part besides the "heck yeah"'s, is when he tries out the time machine and yells, "turn it off. This things a piece of crap, it doesn't work" like he genuinely thought it might work. And when his brother refers to the internet chick as his soulmate even thought she is his complete opposite. A feeble attempt to disguise the fact that hes with her only because she will actually have him.

What a funny movie. I only rented it, but Ill prob buy it this weekend.

My daughter has seen the movie twice and begged my to buy the DVD for Christmas, which I did. She thinks the movie is hilarious and is always using the word "flippin" and talking like Napolean. She has even told her friends in school that haven't seen it who are now talking like him at school after watching it!
I saw it and thought it was Stupid funny. I guess you got to be a teen to enjoy it the most. :D
The part I liked was when Pedro told him to draw a picture of Trisha who he wanted to take to the dance. The picture was pretty bad but he did give her a nice mustache.;)