Name that picture round 2

wickedmotorhead

SQWURLY
First off thanks to all those that have helped thus far in the previous round. I am still moving along here and I think these are the last of them. Please let me know where each of these go. Thanks.

A bunch of vacuum lines

vacuum line coming off the vacuum block hardline also what goes on the other one?

connector behind the intake. Pretty sure this was never hooked up

Just the one on the right. I found the other one went to the crank sensor.

Next two are two more connectors that come out in front of the intake

Also on the oil cooler and oil adapter, which line goes where? (i.e. top to drivers side?) Thanks a ton guys.

Just the one on the right. I found the other one went to the crank sensor"
That's goes down to the oil pump sensor. Low oil PSI warning. #5 is the plug to the Oxugen Sensor that is in the downpipe. An #6 picture is your 12volt fuel pump test lead. It does not plug into anything.

wickedmotorhead said:
First off thanks to all those that have helped thus far in the previous round. I am still moving along here and I think these are the last of them. Please let me know where each of these go. Thanks.

<snip>

Thanks a ton guys.

Just a quick suggestion. Find someplace else to host your pictures. Everytime I tried opening one, I also got a bunch of pop-ups.

TurboDave said:
Just a quick suggestion. Find someplace else to host your pictures. Everytime I tried opening one, I also got a bunch of pop-ups.

i second that. i gave up :mad:

No spyware on mine. My spyware trap runs nightly. Never have/had a pop up problem until trying to access those pix.

Weird I get nothing. How about if I just post the pictures directly. Like this one. Where the hell does this go?

I got all the other connectors and hoses figured out except for the connector to the rear of the intake that I dont think was ever hooked up but was curious what it is for. Thanks guys.

wickedmotorhead said:
Weird I get nothing. How about if I just post the pictures directly. Like this one. Where the hell does this go?

I got all the other connectors and hoses figured out except for the connector to the rear of the intake that I dont think was ever hooked up but was curious what it is for. Thanks guys.
back of ac compresser to the header stud