My TSM build thread

Haven't touched it, had a family emergency come up so it's on the back burner for awhile. Looks like I'm gonna miss the nationals for the first time since 96' as well.

Haven't touched it, had a family emergency come up so it's on the back burner for awhile. Looks like I'm gonna miss the nationals for the first time since 96' as well.

Hope you problems are not to big. Call me if there is anything I can do for you.

Take care, Kip

The casper's harness I bought uses the factory fuel pump plug, I am using that to turn on the relay and I ran a #10 wire from the alternator thru the relay to feed the weldon controller.

great build

...nice attention to detail, it really makes a difference. I really like the brake plumbing.

aaron

I am changing out the short hose on the brakes, I don't like it being that taught.

I'm in dowpipe hell. GN1 pipe clears ATR headers, but won't line up with exhaust. Can't find another 3.5 to clear the headers. Working with Kip on getting pieces to have one fabbed, which is gonna set me back further. I'd appreciate input on what to do here, or if anyone knows of a 3.5 pipe that will fit ATR headers.
Thanks

Got another GN1 pipe yesterday. 3.5 with no wastegate provisions, and it fit like a glove. I might have to work a small area where it is close to the frame, but it is a huge improvement over the other 2 I have dealt with this year. It's going out for black ceramic coat as soon as I get the wastegate setup done.

393531_2313300107082_409772490_n_zpsabc67344.jpg