My TSM build thread

It's gonna be a little while. It's gotta go to the alignment shop this weekend, chassis shop in two weeks, back home for wastegate fab, then paint touch up and interior. I'll have it out as soon as the local track opens in the spring. I hope.

I'm a little worried about only running a half inch fuel line to the fuel rail. Thinking about re-running it in #10.

Drove it home from the alignment shop today, in the rain...

Going from an iron headed, stock bore motor with an art carr 9 inch to this combo is a big change. It jumps when you tap the throttle, and the turbo spools instantly.
Gotta figure out the manual brake thing, I have about 1 inch of pedal travel.

It's gonna be a little while. It's gotta go to the alignment shop this weekend, chassis shop in two weeks, back home for wastegate fab, then paint touch up and interior. I'll have it out as soon as the local track opens in the spring. I hope.

If you get it ready to race before the track opens back up feel free to come down this way and we'll go to the track here and get it ready.

I don't have any accufab clamps, which ones are you talking about?

Big suspension problems, can't get the front end aligned without an inch of shim in the upper a arms. I'm using g body parts lowers and spohn uppers and something is wrong.

Ohh not on your car. i was simply adding that it was another thing that gets me excited when people spend $$ on detail and clean! You posses the trick dipstick though :p

I don't have any accufab clamps, which ones are you talking about?

Big suspension problems, can't get the front end aligned without an inch of shim in the upper a arms. I'm using g body parts lowers and spohn uppers and something is wrong.

Alot of the detail stuff either came from the hardware store, or I made it, or I got it from work.

c3c6d7a7.jpg

39fe05f4.jpg

73dc6f7f.jpg

cc49bce4.jpg

where do you get that oil return

I got the turbo drain fitting on eBay and used left over fittings and hose for the rest

Got the rears mounted, but the car is in the chassis shop, so I'm gonna have so sneak over there and put them on.

15X10 Champion speed series with 5" backspace and black beadlock. 275/60 Hoosiers, glued on the inside bead and stretched like hell.

394050_2548535627823_1898612206_n_zpsf72df698.jpg

I've got to take some pics at the chassis shop. They have the chute mount done and they are starting on the aluminum exhaust now.