My TSM build thread

It's all steel expt for the bumpers. I removed everything I could that wasn't necessary though.

ovos6-16_zps73167fae.jpg

283650_3589721496819_1885762971_n_zps5769e0c4.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the chassis setup, it goes straight as an arrow. Fast Chassis in Louisville set it all up.

Very nice!! I like the fact that it's an '86 as well, looks good with the grille. Any plans to put a 1-pc. front spoiler on it?

K.

Thanks, for some reason I am still fond of the split spoilers.

Cal, I'm gonna turn it up as soon as you say those data logs look ok.

Thanks, for some reason I am still fond of the split spoilers.

Stay with the split spoilers. The car looks good the way it is. The one piece spoiler got so common on the race looking cars that it is refreshing to see one without it. BTW I would ask if you were going to the Valley Friday night but for some reason I would say we would have to be idiots to do it.

Take care, Kip

Think I'm gonna sit out the 103 degree weather. Heading over to Steve's to tune up Greg's old GN. His garage has ac.

Cal is working on the program, when he gives me clearance I'm gonna turn it up at the next King of The Street local race.

Still trying to find the secret to keeping the transmission fluid in the transmission. I'm on my third pan, this time a sheet metal with a high dollar moroso gasket, and it's still coming out.

Planning on rear disc brakes and letting it fly at BG in October.

Cal is working on the program, when he gives me clearance I'm gonna turn it up at the next King of The Street local race.

Still trying to find the secret to keeping the transmission fluid in the transmission. I'm on my third pan, this time a sheet metal with a high dollar moroso gasket, and it's still coming out.

Planning on rear disc brakes and letting it fly at BG in October.
Nice...and get this...I'm resealing my trans pan tomorrow..backed out of garage...big red puddle...pan gask...ugh...drive it back in...

Snugged up the bolts Monday night and cleaned it all up, and last night it was still coming out of the front of the pan, top of the gasket.