My Stage 2 car update

Son of a bitch that thing is looking good Gene! The **** just gets better and better as you get it put together.

Don't drive it! Park it in your living room and look at it! Its art work!

Thanks Dave:)
I see you have a nice project yourself and its looking killer. I love 66-67 Novas when they are done clean like yours:cool:

Hey Mr. Loney. Are you hosting Turbo Thunder now that it's coming back to Woodburn? How about at least co-hosting with Gene? You and Gene have always done a great job with this event to ensure it's a great time!

Either way, looking forward to seeing you "southern" guys again.

He better be going or im not showing up:mad::confused::D:rolleyes:

I just trying to do the best i can to make a well engineered piece:)
I see you have one your working on and im sure your having fun like me LOL:biggrin::D:mad::mad:

I thought putting the factory sill moulding back on along with some other piece,s make it look more complete and less like a race car ..:cool:
DSCN0380.jpg

pretty expensive leg warmer.:biggrin:

Hey Mr. Loney. Are you hosting Turbo Thunder now that it's coming back to Woodburn? How about at least co-hosting with Gene? You and Gene have always done a great job with this event to ensure it's a great time!

Either way, looking forward to seeing you "southern" guys again.

I was thrilled to hear its coming back to Woodburn. There are a lot of crazy turbo cars around here but there aren't enough Buicks so I'm glad to see the Buicks are coming to town! I'm not planning to run the show but will talk to Terry and Gene and help out. The Heads Up Northwest program is already set up pretty well, it shouldn't be much work to get a couple bracket classes incorporated.

Regardless, this should be a cool event! I will probably tow my Nova out to show it off but its at least a year away from running.

Hey Dave!

You going turbo with that nova?

I've got a 5.3 LS1/4L80E sitting on the shop floor for my GN:D.

Polished 5" down pipe:biggrin:
It will look like crap the second i fire the car up:biggrin:
DSCN0395.jpg

Its alive:):D:biggrin::smile:
Started right off and sounds good so far LOL
Thanks for the tips and startup file Otto .

Sweet!

You gonna bring it to turbo thunder?

I think we need more pics:cool:.