My Stage 2 car update

I fixed all that with a polish wheel:D:D
Got the motor in:cool::cool:
I still have to figure out what i want to do with the valve covers???

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

Black powder coat?
Looks very nice Gene.

Later AJ

I dont know why i spent so much time making the wiring look good when its going to have a fiberglass dash covering it:rolleyes:

I feel your pain brotha......,
I just spent 3 nites adding a few circuits and stuff. What a PITA, but at least its done. Mount the scoop and knock on wood, I only got 4 hours left :p

BTW,
Looks nice :smile:

Thanks for everybodys encouragement :cool: Its one of the things that keeps a guy going during the winter when its raining like it does here all the time:( Your car is a real race car built by a pro gnsrule and mine is a pile of old polished parts from all over the country ive collected over 10 years:D

Got the floor painted this weekend and did i mention i HATE painting:rolleyes:
I will be glad when im done with the painting part of this project..Now i have to finish up the wiring and put the seats and all the crap back in it:cool:
I bounce from one part of the project to another because i get burnt out on stuff and need to change it up:rolleyes: I work on this POS after work everyday and its like having 2 jobs...

DSCI0234.jpg

DSCI0240.jpg

Please get this car to a Buick event east of the Mississippi! I really want to see it in person. The pictures look great.

This is turning out so nice Gene. :cool:

Drag it down here this summer and show the Headsup NW outlaw guys what a Buick V6 is all about!! :D

Please get this car to a Buick event east of the Mississippi! I really want to see it in person. The pictures look great.

Id love too but its not in the budget after building this car:eek: It costs alot of money to build a car when your trying to do it the right way. Its a nice race car but sure not show quality :rolleyes: Im sure its just another Buick to a guy like you thats seen and worked on much nicer cars :cool:

Id love too but its not in the budget after building this car:eek: It costs alot of money to build a car when your trying to do it the right way. Its a nice race car but sure not show quality :rolleyes: Im sure its just another Buick to a guy like you thats seen and worked on much nicer cars :cool:

So modest...lol. Gene, we all know your stuff looks just as good as they work. :cool:

Ive seen some of Cal's stuff as well. :eek: Very nice.

Go fast with class i say.
I had to put some lights inside the car so my wife can see when she gets in after a pass at the street legal races Hehe
DSCI0276.jpg

Son of a bitch that thing is looking good Gene! The **** just gets better and better as you get it put together.

Don't drive it! Park it in your living room and look at it! Its art work!

I thought putting the factory sill moulding back on along with some other piece,s make it look more complete and less like a race car ..:cool:
DSCN0380.jpg

Hey Mr. Loney. Are you hosting Turbo Thunder now that it's coming back to Woodburn? How about at least co-hosting with Gene? You and Gene have always done a great job with this event to ensure it's a great time!

Either way, looking forward to seeing you "southern" guys again.