My SMC has been shipped! couple of???

NEARING

Any installation tips? Or things NOT to do!
Good place to start with the pump speed and boost?
Thanks!

The best directions I could give, are the directions that come with the kit. They are very detailed and has colored pictures, you'll have no problem. Good luck!! You'll love the kit.

Donnie

I went and bought some black corrugated tube to run all the lines up along the A\C lines and into the car beside the master cylinder. Tie wrap it all up with black tie wraps and it looks nice and neat.

Jack
Jack@Huisman.com

wow! Nice times! Since you are runing so close to near perfect air fuel ratios, here is what I would do.

Low boost (16psi) 50 50 mix denatured, half pump speed. Raise pump speed and boost together at 2 psi incremants.

Really try to stay with a 50-50 mix if you can. If you can't stop the bogging, try a 70-30.

Mr. URL uses the isoprophol through 2 nozzles, and he chews it right up. Maybe this would be a good starting place for you, since you are running so well...

I was curious, on the dual nozzle kit, why does it say to use 2 washers if the car has a front mount IC? Also the single nozzle and dual nozzle instructions have two different drill bit sizes listed. Which one should I use?

Thanks.

Any more tips on this? I'm going to be doing an install in the near future.

Anyone have any pics of good bottle locations? I've browsed the past posts but am still looking for (more) good ideas.

thanks,
Scott