My Seats are Done

I had the seats in my 84 re-done Ordered them from a PUI dealer and they turned out great. Here are the before and after pictures. Just wanted to share and show them off a little.

Wow, they look awesome. I am definetly going to get mine from PUI when Im ready.

Yes front and back seats were done, & The Turbo six came stitched in the leather. I couldn't be happier the inside of my car looks awesome with these new seat covers. PUI did a great job with the quality of these seats!!!! If anyone is looking for 84 seatcovers and trying to save money at the same time check out E & A's Garage on the internet. That's where I found my covers.

:eek:Somehow I deleted my pictures, Here they are again Before and after pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 482
Whoever put them together forgot to hog-ring down the breaks (seams) in the backrest! Don't look right at all, being loose like that..

Just need to take the backrests off the cusion and take them apart again and hog ring them into the backrest so it sucks those seams back in where they are supposed to be and it will look 100% better.

Material looks good though.

Scot W.

They could be tighter but I'm not sure I want to go thru everything again. Maybe next year. The seatcovers have formed better to the seats now that they have settled a little. Im happy with them, Not perfect but a lot better than the old seats.

Leir seats.

Practicing pic. posting. Here are mine in my blue T.

Attachments

• seats 1.jpg
    seats 1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 299
  • seats 2.jpg
    seats 2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 312
when i did mine it looked like that and i took off the seat back and reused the factory padding. the pui padding was 1/4 as thick as the factory padding. if you still have the yellow factory padding then keep it and change out the pui padding then reinstall.

Practicing pic. posting. Here are mine in my blue T.

TurboT231...those seats...just beautiful. Wish my '87 Grand National had those for an option. Always thought the Sieglar seats were just gorgeous.

But...those gauges of yours.....awesome!:eek: I love gauges everywhere, but yours are just boss. Really neat. Great job. I'm jealous!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I had the seats in my 84 re-done Ordered them from a PUI dealer and they turned out great. Here are the before and after pictures. Just wanted to share and show them off a little.

84GrandNational...your seats are beautiful. Good job there. Bet the wait was worth it. Wish my '87 had those as an option. They are really pretty....real nice design, great work. I agree with Scott, you need to tighten up those rear uppers...something looks loose. Didn't mean to piss you off, your seats ARE gorgeous.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Im not pissed I appreciate the comments, I think I am going to take them back apart and fix them... TurboT231 seats are AWESOME!!!!!!! That's what the seats should look like and that is what I want too. I just hate messing with these seats because the material is so light!!! I will re-post pictures once complete.

Thanks again

Im not pissed I appreciate the comments, I think I am going to take them back apart and fix them... TurboT231 seats are AWESOME!!!!!!! That's what the seats should look like and that is what I want too. I just hate messing with these seats because the material is so light!!! I will re-post pictures once complete.

Thanks again

Hey, that's the attitude to take...listening to the helpful suggestions here on the forum. Glad you're doing it, your seats will look even better, and that's what you're after....I know they are a bitch to fix...aren't all Turbo Regals and GNs?:rolleyes: Been there, done that. But if you want it done right..."do it yourself" Post pictures when you do the repair. Would love to see it. Because those seats of yours are just awesome, too.

Bruce '87 Grand National