My Public appologiy to Chops 72

GNTurboTommy

I met Tommy here on the site about a year ago. He seemed like a real nice guy. I bought parts off of him and even made plans to go to NY , when he rebuilds his trans. I have a son who has a drug addiction, years in and out of rehab, juvenile detention, jail and state prison. Tommy would call out of the blue and ask about my son, offer advice and even offered to come the 3.5 hours just to talk to him in person. Tommy was a "Stand Up" guy, and he was a better friend to me than most ive ever had. Tommy ran into some of his own problems and instead of helping I viciously attacted him on this forum.I don't expect you to acknowledge this post or even call again. I just wanted you and everybody on this site to know,that I did appreciate everything you did for me and my son and I'm sorry for busting your "Balls" as Bad as I did. From one Tom to another, I truly am sorry. I hope things are getting better for you. Tom N.

No problem tommy!!!! What's done is done you stepped up to the plate like a man and that's takes a lot to do with 30'000 members on here. And you know my phone is always on for and your son! Even if you did not step up to the plate