My pics from the 2006 Orlando World Street Nationals.

Thanks Steve for all your work!

No problem John, as I said hopefully next year we can smuggle in or steal somebody's golf cart so I can get around to get more pics cause there are just too many badass cars to see!

Yep I'd say without a doubt it was easily the best looking Outlaw 10.5 car there and it definitely has the potential to run with the big dogs as you said... Truly a top notch ride, although I must admit I'm not too crazy about the big plenum sticking out of the hood:eek:

Great minds think a like.
I am not a huge fan of cowl hoods, but I would put one on this car ASAP.
These guys will get this car into the 6s soon, the are smart cookies!

Nice pics as always, and you know it wouldn't be the same going to the races without you bro. How the hell else would I know what some obsecure car from the midwest 60 footed last week during a private track rental that only his mother and third cousin were at, but somehow you have the information memorized already. ;)

Thanks Matt, it definitely wouldn't be the same without you there either or without Big Jay betting on the fence with all the brothers;) :biggrin:

I'd also say for anybody that has never been to this race, that if you get the chance you should really try to make it cause there really is nothing like it! Personally I love watching the Nitrous cars run against the Turbo cars especially in Radial and Outlaw 10.5 cause usually the Nitrous cars will get out on them and then you get to see the Turbo cars come by on the big end!!!!:biggrin: