PA290789.jpg

PA290790.jpg

PA290791copy.jpg

PA290785.jpg

PA290780.jpg

This one was in muscle mustang January edition
IMG_4356copy.jpg

IMG_0253COPY.jpg

Green notch is SO sweet....I am not a stang guy, not at all...but that car looks awesome.

i agree, that green notch back is nice. i always appreciated the look without the hatch.

Black on black. That a nice combo right there. Where did you find that car?
When my limited is done I will be in the market for a mustang. I always liked the fox body mustang. Nice car

I had an 87 gt droptop it was darkgrey with black top and maroon interior, but you'll have to change your name to "kinda fast greek" when your driving that instead of the t-type.:D

Oh my that's a good looking Stang. I remember seeing one like that in the show room floor back in the day.

brett, what are you gonna do now that you sold your buick? That was a fine machine you had, shame you got rid of it ......

Nice car, I just bought a 90 triple black convertible GT for my fiance. Picked it up in Jersey 2 weeks ago from the original owner. Car is a dog, but nice to cruise in with the top down.

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 277
thanks, i put 50 miles on it and i dont think i am gonna put any more on it , i am gonna sell it once the title comes in to get a gnx possibly

Looks like one I had, 93 GT triple black auto. I like the headliner they put in them it really made the interior look finished. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Jon Hanson

I thought I saw it for sale somewhere when I was looking a few weeks ago. Yea, the 90s didnt dome with a headliner, definitely have to get one.