My new Syclone #1096

Aaron's GN

Picked this up the other day... got a good deal on it since its non running. Previous owner told me that he went to start it up for a car show and it wouldn't start but it cranks. I did a quick check and I have no spark. I just ordered the Scanmaster 3 from TurboTweak so I can see what the check engine code is. Here is the list of upgrades.

Rods: Eagle CRS5700S6
Pistons: TRW Forged +.030 L2441F
Rings: Speedpro Moly E251K
Oil Pump: Melling 1 pc shaft 689-M55A
Heads: GM L35
Valves: REV Racing SS 2.02/1.60
Cam: Comp Cams 09-412-8
Lifters: Comp Cams 875
Pushrods: Comp Cams 1 piece pushrods
Rockers: Comp Cams Magnum 1.6
T-Chain: Comp Cams 88+ DBL RLR 3136
Gaskets: Victor stock correct head and intake
Studs: ARP main and rocker studs
Turbo: 20G, 57 trim, w/ported stock waste gate
Exhaust: JSM 3" downpipe, 3” MagnaFlow Cat, 3” Dynomax UltraFlo
Injectors: 30lb Delphi, Multec 25324366
Fuel Pump: Walbro 255lph
Thermostat: 160 Degree
Ingition: MSD 6A with Blaster coil

Engine built by John Waller
Rotating assembly Spintron balanced w/flexplate installed.

Braking: 2006 Corvette Z51 front/rear

Wheels F: C6 Z06 18 x 9.5”
Wheels R: C6 Z06 19 x 12”

Lowering Rear: Beltech 3” drop springs

ECM: Tuned for wideband closed loop operation using Code 59 (http://www.code59.org), Moates Ostrich and Innovate LC-1 WB02
3-Bar MAP sensor
Cold air intake
ECM controlled dual electric fans
Accufab adjustable FPR

Transfer case chain/bearings/seals recently replaced
Bed mounted battery
Bed liner (removable style)
Jeep steering shaft
Ramcharger Dual electric fans (CPU controlled)
Intercooler scoop and Johnson water pump
B&M Trans coolers
2014-11-06 14.02.40.jpeg
2014-11-08 10.56.42.jpg

That truck use to be close to me. A syty member in Decatur, Al. had it for a long time, after he sold it I'm not sure where it went. Where are you located?

I really just bought it cause the wheels match the Corvette's... Just kidding. I can't wait to get the truck running. If only I had more time to work on it. If anyone in the Tulsa area is a Syclone expert hit me up.
2014-07-01 19.27.15.jpg

Are you on Syty.net? Lots of great guys and plenty of help over there. I believe the guy I remember having it, screen name was ashman.

I sent a pm to a guy on here that had been helping get people on syty... right now it says they are not taking new members.

I had people on the interstate taking pictures as I was bringing it back to OK.

You're also the 4th person that has offered to buy it.

im in north al....i remember seeing this truck around...its clean and pretty dang fast too...sweet ride man...i miss my typhoon..

I really just bought it cause the wheels match the Corvette's... Just kidding. I can't wait to get the truck running. If only I had more time to work on it. If anyone in the Tulsa area is a Syclone expert hit me up. View attachment 240045

Tulsa, Ok here! I know a syclone expert, he is rebuilding my gn as we speak, ill pm you my info so I can connect you.