My new sig M400 pistol

Texas gn

Just bought this the other day...does anyone else have one?
M400pistol.jpg

don't have one yet. very nice and I bet pricey. sigs always are. have a couple of very affordable highly modified SKS 7.62 X 39,7.62 X 54

It is classified as a pistol so it does not require a special license to own the 11.5 inch barrel.(even came with a letter from the ATF) You’re supposed to stick your arm through the stock (which is not a stock but a stabilizer) not worth a dam if you ask me…. But if fits to the shoulder just fine! BTW It was $1250.00

Class II if it's semi Russ.;)

Charlie, I'm still a "newb" :D I thought anything with a barrel less than 16" and a stock was considered a SBR.

It is classified as a pistol so it does not require a special license to own the 11.5 inch barrel.(even came with a letter from the ATF) You’re supposed to stick your arm through the stock (which is not a stock but a stabilizer) not worth a dam if you ask me…. But if fits to the shoulder just fine! BTW It was $1250.00

Well, that would explain it. Hard to imagine not calling that a stock, but with the laws like they are...

Charlie, I'm still a "newb" :D I thought anything with a barrel less than 16" and a stock was considered a SBR.

Well, that would explain it. Hard to imagine not calling that a stock, but with the laws like they are...

I am sure they will change it....as soon as they find out it is fun to shoot. Then again they are after the ammo more so than the guns now days.

Here is the M400 Pistol’s brother in a SOCOM M400 collector version…#52 of 233 made.….They look nice together. Just thought I would share with yall.

Attachments

• socom1.jpg
    socom1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 349
  • socom2.jpg
    socom2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 148