My New DP/Wastegate Setup (Over Kill)

should see some good #'s. going to log back pressure on my turbo this year. i will probley have to move up to a .85 housing. once thats maxed im going to sale the turbo to one lucky hotair owner.

Nothing really. Un bolt old one bolt mine on. Its a direct bolt on. So what do you need??? Time and $$$$$

Lol, I posted about it one time before. Trying to start a riot? I sure hope not. Who wants my small turbo anyways :eek:

I believe I'm running Limit's version of that turbo,basically a 6169?

I put my .85 housing on too,should be able to spool it especially with the more agressive E85 tune.

If all goes as planned I'll get some shakedown #s this weekend. :D.

Sweet keep us posted. Also I'm not sure if anyone will want to pay what I want for the turbo. Not trying to get rich off of it but I am looking for more then the average turbo cost since you can't get one of these anymore. Atleast you know its capable of 10's at 23psi when you get it from me. Also if you think you might want it pm me an offer and if its good I will put you at the top of the list for when it comes off. Not going to pull it off probley for another year just a fyi