my new car, you'll hate me

Beautiful car. Get rid of it 3 years and 364 days from when you purchased it. My alt. just went out in my 740IL and the part new is 850 bucks? lol
Pay me now or pay me later

Buy American

I knew that one was coming!

I drove a G8, and loved it. However I was looking for something smaller, after all I have a 96 impala! The G8 reminds me of that car in many ways, big old fast car.

I've heard horror stories about these cars and maintenance and that's why I bought the extra 50K miles of maintenance for like 2K. When the warranty is getting close I'll probably trade it in.

I love the M series, but there isn't a lot of performance difference between the 335 and the M3, nothing to justify a 20-30K difference in price! However, they are bad ass! And out of my price range, after all I have an addiction with this car to feed!

Thanks everybody for the compliments, this car is plenty of fun.

Side note, after test driving one of these for about the 20th time, I found myself side by side with a 335 on the freeway. We went from about 50 to (guessing) about 120-130 (for all intents and purposes we were on a closed course yada yada yada), and we did this twice, and I couldn't shake him! I ended up about a length ahead each time before we let off. But I was very impressed. And I guarantee he had a much nicer ride at those speeds!

Yes very nice car! I would take any BMW in a minute. I have been 155 mph in an 03 M3 and felt like you were sitting on your couch at home. :cool: