My kills. 26 and 0 so far.

It's like you're beating up on civics and mustangs all day, but won't race that Supra :D
Ironic that you said civic since a bunch of these scubags list a new Civic Fd 2007 as the car they drive.:eek: It's not available in the US so you'd think they'd have a clue.:rolleyes:

It seems that the russian federation has latched on as well as the chineese. Today has been a pain and my temper is getting short at this point. If I snap at anyone I'm sorry.:oops:
PURGE THE BIRTHDAY EVENT .. OR THEY WILL KEEP COMING .. I TOLD YOU SO .. A YEAR AGO !

CHARLIE THE ZOMBIE SLAYER .. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER !! if i owned a anti virus , net protection company like kaspersky.. i would make it so everyone would get a virus unless the had my protection .., wink wink .. kaspersky = russkie

CHARLIE THE ZOMBIE SLAYER .. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER !! if i owned a anti virus , net protection company like kaspersky.. i would make it so everyone would get a virus unless the had my protection .., wink wink .. kaspersky = russkie
That may be who's trying to do this crap Paul.:mad: I've had proxy servers and and ladies with mens names as well as me with ladies names so they're trying anything to get on the board.:rolleyes:

they have some really neat stuff built into their software .. only hackers and spooks know about ..

After going through spammer fighting for many years we now ask those who want to join Chicagolandbuick dot ORG to E-mail us, in lieu of daily clean up duties.

untill the birthday event is purged you will have to block every country to stop this .. piggie back bullchit

After going through spammer fighting for many years we now ask those who want to join Chicagolandbuick dot ORG to E-mail us, in lieu of daily clean up duties.
It may come to that but normally we don't have to do this. We might get 1 or 2 during a day but this has been exceptional and a total PITA! I got my car off the ground 3 days ago so I could start stripping the suspension and front off her and between the weather and the spammers I haven't really left the house so I could help getting a handle on this crap.:mad:

Nice kills!
You're making me look like a church lady....
Got more to go Tim.o_O I kinda lost count today but my best guess is over 120 at this point and the countries are starting to change so Jay has to keep changing the restrictions.:mad:

Nice kills!
You're making me look like a church lady....
I'm sure the moomoo and lipstick aren't helping either.:rolleyes:

Hey Tim, Saw this at the Bonneville Speedweek a few days ago.
2012speedweek049.jpg

Relative of yours?

Mike B.

It's 0011 hours at this time and to be honest I've lost count at this pint. I know I've killed more than 120 spammers so far and if God's willing it won't be an issue tomorrow. I'm friggen tired and hope some of the other mods can get in the fun of hunting and killing the bastards down.;)