My GN was stolen last night (orlando fl)

sorry to hear about this. I live in Orlando and I cover HWY 50( a very popular road in Orlando) all day long from downtown Orlando to the east side by Orlando SpeedWorld. Stolen vehicles sitings/abandonments are very popular from downtown to about 10 miles east of there. I will keep my eyes peeled and call the cops if I spot it.
Goodluck and sorry again man

I will keep my eyes out for it as well. I drive around town doing pest control. That sucks! I hope they find it and the scum bags who did it.

here's some pix of it, the biggest give away is the faded trunk and the checked hood and the dented drivers door..please everyone keep a look out...i had a A pillar with autometer gauges (a boiost gauge and a 02 gauge) also a 5" monster tach was in the car as well..i left messages with Cal Hartline and KDK to call me back..if you could let everyone know about this it'd be great

if i dont get this back, this is a total loss..im 19 and i wasn't making enough money for full insurance but i got a raise on friday an i was goin in monday to put full insurance on the car...the car never made it til monday :(

Attachments

• 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 000_0008.jpg
    000_0008.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DCP_0039.jpg
    DCP_0039.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 64
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg