My GN the "death star"

Eazy-E

"You underestimate the power of the dark side"
I've been on this board for a little over 3 years and I just mainly read but never post much. I feel like I know all of you very well but you dont know me lol. I bought this car a little over a year ago and now that I am home from school ive had some time to finally drive it.

Attachments

• IMG_1840.jpg
    IMG_1840.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 408
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1691.jpg
    IMG_1691.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 367
as you can see I have ocd with this car lol

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_1435.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 321
It looks beautiful. You have done a great job!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Clean car! I know everyone including me have the GTA rims. But nothing beats a clean TR with these rims on it.

thanks guys! and yes I know the gta rims are a dime a dozen but I just cant picture the car with another set of rims on it. I had them on my WE4 too. I honestly think they should have came factory

Car looks great. I like the gauge set up over the glove box. Ever consider taking the white out of the bumper strip ? It's easy.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks very clean and maintained.

Good to see you out of the Parts for Sale secton. ;)

Looks very clean and maintained.

Good to see you out of the Parts for Sale secton. ;)

hahaha well i have all of my parts stashed in one of my dads office suites that is currently about to get rented out lol needless to say he is an unhappy camper and begging me to do something with them!
Car looks great. I like the gauge set up over the glove box. Ever consider taking the white out of the bumper strip ? It's easy.
thanks its my fav part of the car and it glows red lik the scanmaster and alky light:cool: also the alky led light its right above where 60 lbs of fp is on the first gauge on the left. i can make quick eye contact and see the booze is flowing in her. and idk i have to say i always liked the contrast

No shame in having OCD when it comes to your car. It's paid off because the car looks beautiful! That's an interesting rear sway bar...never have seen one that was designed to clear the exhaust pipes. Also, agreed about the GTA wheels. They just add to the sinister look... >: )

I hav upper and lowers from HR the bilstens and stock replacement springs.. nothing too fancy and it straight hooks on the street with some nitto drs

I hav upper and lowers from HR the bilstens and stock replacement springs.. nothing too fancy and it straight hooks on the street with some nitto drs
Nice, i was referring to the sway bars tho. Sorry about that.
Nice all around build, your attention to detail was noticed.

Nice, i was referring to the sway bars tho. Sorry about that.
Nice all around build, your attention to detail was noticed.

oh sorry i was just saying i have that in addition to the sway bars lol but they all work very lovely together :D

thanks for all of the comments guys.. but just to clarify in this case the car was bought not built. a very close friend of mine did it and i would be here for hours pointing out everything. The one thing i can say though is that i detailed the crap out of a fresh painted car:D

i am tossing around some ideas with the combo but idk its running so well that i dont know if i should mess with it