My Gn needs help

'71buickg.s.

I'm looking for someone to tune my Gn in the Cincinnati area. The car has a TE63 turbo and 83# injectors. It should be running low 11's to mid 10's. My Gn recently burned up its ECM and needs to be checked for ohm draw off the computer and possible wire harness shorts. Can someone help me out with this? I don't expect this kind of help for free. I do need to have the help come from someone who runs a car this fast. I can't afford to burn things up as I try to learn. Let me know if you or someone you know can help.
Thanks,
Marty

Is the ECM modified for hte large injectors? If not that can be a problem

The ECM has been modified for low impedience injectors. I am running a translator system on the car. This set up is what P. Smith form Irving TX was running in his car. That's why I know what the potential is. I've seen it run before. I unfortunately had to move out of Texas before we (or he) was able to get the bugs out. If my job would have let me stay for a week or 2 longer I wouldn't have this problem.
Thanks,
Marty

I built the motor that is in this car.It has run 126 mph in the 1/4 on 20# and low 11s,due to a shifting problem with the trans,no doubt it is capable of 10.7s or so in a full weight car.

Please if anyone close to Marty can help him,I will give any info needed about the combination and the tune I used.He is having electrical troubles and I can't troubleshoot that stuff over a phone.

Thanks guys,

Pat Smith

Lonnie Diers is on the SE side of Cinci. He's really helped my brother get his car into the mid 10s (10.4@129) and my brother is running a translator setup also.

I've spoken with Lonnie years ago, beforeI got my first black car. Can someone give me his number or ask him to contact me hear. What's the name of his tranny shop?
Marty