My GN at the track.

Nice pass.. I can't wait to video my TTA hitting bottom 11s, then 10s.

With a decent 60' you have an easy high to mid 10 sec car and with such low boost on pump gas. Very nice!:cool: What is the combination??

its a stage 2 276" twin 58mm turbos. TH400 with a gearvendor im not sure of the stall .9" ford rearend.rear tires MT et street 275/15 thats pretty warn out (do they stop working when close to bald??probably track prep also a factor)
it went 130 mph on a earlier pass ill post vid later.

anyone know how to post HD videos online??

its a stage 2 276" twin 58mm turbos. TH400 with a gearvendor im not sure of the stall .9" ford rearend.rear tires MT et street 275/15 thats pretty warn out (do they stop working when close to bald??probably track prep also a factor)
it went 130 mph on a earlier pass ill post vid later.

anyone know how to post HD videos online??

Nice, would love to see some pics of the engine bay.

Nice, would love to see some pics of the engine bay.

gnengine002.jpg

gnengine001.jpg

Thats a badass twin turbo setup. Who did the work to it? Looks like its been like that for a while. Have you ever ran it on higher boost?

Thats a badass twin turbo setup. Who did the work to it? Looks like its been like that for a while. Have you ever ran it on higher boost?

duttweiler like 12-15 years ago, than me 2006- (brought the car from the dead, still a way to go). Yes i had it at a higher boost ,my tires just dont hold.