First time at the track

OhioC5

Underwear model
I'm still working on the tune and my driving. It was fat around 3000 RPMs, cells 101 through 131 I took 7% fuel out. At 4000/4500 rpms I had to add 7-8% fuel, but I won't know the results until I get back to the track. I wanted to come home and review the logs and make adjustments to the tune. It got pretty lean at the top of the run.

Anyway, before tune changes here's what it did. I think it will do much better next time out. Every car I've had on the dyno has ended up lean on the street.

Considering the car probably ran 14's 5 months ago when I got it, I'm pretty pleased.

1.98 60'
5.33 330'
8.19 1/8 mile
85.52 1/8 mph
10.64 1000'
12.78 1/4 mile
106.25 mph

I'm pretty pleased for the first time out. It was kind of funny, my wife took a video of my run. The announcer said, not too bad for a little 6 cylinder. The next cars to run were new C6 Corvettes. They ran 12.99's, he didn't say, hey pretty terrible for big v-8's, lol.

I may change the factory valve springs out as well.

Stay tuned.

Thank you. Maybe this weekend depending on work. I would have tried to make the changes at the track but I couldn't get my log to overlay my VE table. Got it to work at home, but think it was a fluke. I understand the math for adding/subtracting fuel but need to get proficient with the program.