My First GN. Finally~!

vSICKsTURBO

Hey all, I finally bought that pristine, semi modded beautiful 87 GN with a close to new interior, astro roof, digital dash, concert sound with working antenna. I'm not to familiar with these cars(but im working on it), I am old enough to remember them when they first rolled off the line and the 87 GN was forever in the back of my mind, planted like a seed that would someday bloom into my very own Grand National. And that day is now.. Wow what a feeling of accomplishment to own a piece of history. I will post some more shots of the interior and other parts of the car as time goes on.. I put 70 miles on it yesterday and what great fun it was.. Let my wife drive it today with my 2 kids, 3 year old twins in the back and they were just as happy as me. My wife didn't know what to make of the "horse sneeze". My son was saying "Mommy go fast" then he tried to make that sneeze sound.
I'm sure you all will be hearing from me in the coming months to help me get acclimated to the power logger and scan master functions and putting in the tune after the battery is disconnected and such.. But for now I'm just going to love it till I have to put it away for the Michigan winter and look at it waiting for spring to roll around to bring it out again..

Ok enough of this rant..
Ken

Sweet ride ! Love the rims. The horse sneeze never gets old ! I believe "Discouraged" is a reference to when these "unique" cars get a case of the electrical gremlins that can drive you absolutely nuts, but when that happens folks here will be able to help you straighten things back out.