My first Buick and 18th birthday present!

Damn man, your thread took a different path than anticipated. Anyways, congrats on getting a GN for your b-day; hardwork always pays off. My parents did the same for me. I got a ton of heat from other individuals because I was driving around a brand new car when I was 18, I always had people saying **** behind my back. Just like you I worked my ass off and my parents gave me a sizeable chunk of change to put down as a downpayment. I got a GN when I got my drivers permit and 03' cobra when I was 18. I think the people that are hating on you don't have the same opportunities that you have. But don't sweat it and stay humble given your opportunities.

Damn man, your thread took a different path than anticipated. Anyways, congrats on getting a GN for your b-day; hardwork always pays off. My parents did the same for me. I got a ton of heat from other individuals because I was driving around a brand new car when I was 18, I always had people saying **** behind my back. Just like you I worked my ass off and my parents gave me a sizeable chunk of change to put down as a downpayment. I got a GN when I got my drivers permit and 03' cobra when I was 18. I think the people that are hating on you don't have the same opportunities that you have. But don't sweat it and stay humble given your opportunities.

i try the best that i can to not take it for granted and really care for these cars. I love them a great deal not only for what they are but the history and tradition that comes with them

thanks for all of your comments