My first Buick and 18th birthday present!

Eazy-E

"You underestimate the power of the dark side"
For my birthday my parents helped me buy my first Buick. I have always been a fan of grand nationals and turbo regals! I joined the boards a few months ago and have been waiting for my dad to make me some garage space. I have my 65 mustang fastback and my camaro:biggrin:
I got an 87 Turbo WE4 with 58,xxx with the original paint! I spent all last night doing some swirl removing and gave her some TLC and she looks great! (Btw i used all autoglym products)

Attachments

• 100_0987.jpg
    100_0987.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 735
  • 100_0981.jpg
    100_0981.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 728
  • 100_0989.jpg
    100_0989.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 720
  • 100_0994.jpg
    100_0994.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 739
Congrats it looks sweet and be carefull

PS. I want that golf cart..........:biggrin:

VERY NICE! Take good care of that thing and she will reward you by getting compliments everywhere you go!:cool:

Im gonna try my best...Ive been around mostly big blocks and have had a track license for quite some time so i will give this car the utmost respect because they are extremly capable! Also i detail cars so this thing is gunna be the cleanest thing on the planet!! Thanks guys!

Ohh the golf cart is pretty cool actually it has seat belts, headlights, tail lights, speedometer, turn signals, windshield defroster, windshield wiper and cruises at 30 mph!

Have you ever popped wheelies with the golf cart? All you have to do is have someone hang off the back of it and then nail the pedal! If you get the balance just right you can do wheelies like some drag cars!:cool: Of course, I've never done that sort of thing....:D ;)

I have done it on some of my friends golf carts (their idea not mine lol) i never wanted to trash the thing

Nice car! Lucky kid... I wish I could get mine for a BDay present. Congrats!

im 19 and i got my 86 as a graduation present iv had it for over a year now and i never want to sell it iv put so much work into it and painted it myslef. prolly the best present anyone could ask for

Congrats on the car. It's a sweet ride. Where in Florida are you? You may want to join one of the local car clubs for any kind of guidance or help with the car should you ever need some. They also have monthly meetings that you could go to. Good luck with the car & welcome to the DARKSIDE:biggrin::eek:

nice car, enjoy

That's about the same age I bought mine. I see you have the good old corroded heater valve. Mine looks worse but have a spare ready when it starts leaking. Tim

Congrats on the car. It's a sweet ride. Where in Florida are you? You may want to join one of the local car clubs for any kind of guidance or help with the car should you ever need some. They also have monthly meetings that you could go to. Good luck with the car & welcome to the DARKSIDE:biggrin::eek:

Im in Fort Myers just below tampa..... its funny you say that i actually live near Bilt2run and am dating his daughter:biggrin: and he has been helping me the most but i am looking to get into a local club

thanks guys i appreciate all of the comments!!!

Alright ELY....Track license...big blocks?? and if your golf cart cruises @ 30 I will give you mine that feels like its gonna fly@ 28 mph(gas motor):D Lets keep it real before you have that Regal running 10's;)

Ok Bobby... My father has been through a few dusters and thats what i have grown up around...in ohio i did have a track license :p ive only made 3 or so passes my entire life i never said i was on your level
and i have taken the governor off the golf cart and i kid you not this thing goes! we did up the batteries from the standard 8 volts to 12 of course and weight reduction is key!
no 10's for me im not looking for a death wish mid 11's are just fine

First and Foremost HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!:) Yeah, do take good care of it, it will only grow in value over time. Also, stay safe...you have you whole life ahead of you. Probably not to worry, sounds like you apply good common sense and you work hard detailing cars. :smile:

Beautiful car bud!!!