My first BG event

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Had a Blast on my first trip to BG, I got to hang out with the DSR crew. We stayed up to 2-3am Friday morning shooting pool. Got my butt handed to me (because that’s how they roll) Got to spent the night with getyousome (that whines like a little girl when you do) and NastyWendy (that snores) but did whisper sweat nothings in my ear before bed.
I got to meet Twin86GN’s and his wife and a couple of other guys hanging out at motel v6. I met Grumpy’s daughter M. and can say she is a blast to talk with. Otto stopped and chatted for a minute even tho he was busy as heck, Russ Merritt too, took my car for a spin and adjusted the TV cable. And of course the Man Grumpy..
Talked with Rob from GA, always a pleasure.
2 qk 4 u (Jason) and his girlfriend..chatted for a while with them
Some Dude that picked me up in his golf cart..can’t remember your name..but thanks a h3ll of a lot for the ride.
I toured the vendors row and chatted with Fred & his wife from Fred’s Performance in south Georgia and their #26 GNX. Great people to deal with.
No tour would be complete unless you stop by Special Additions and talk with Bill & Barbra and Lyn I think was the other lady working there??? Great people and no event is the same without them there.
I did miss some folks..Len and his son were busy working on the car, so I didn’t stop to chat. Jason White whom I always seemed to just miss, Top Speed (chris) talked on the phone but never hooked up.
One night and one day is not enough time, for those that I missed sorry
For those that I did..sorry you had too :crazy:

Jim, sorry we missed each other. I was busy yesterday racing and thrashing between rounds but I would have stopped to chat, cause that's how I roll...lol

Jim ,I envy you !

not a chance that I was even close to going,
so hope you enjoyed it, I am SO jealous, maybe next year, ;)

it was my first nats too.. first night we had diner with kirban, kasper & son, richard clark, pete hoffman, bruce and shane...ya that was pretty awesome to sit with the top dogs.

Jim, sorry we missed each other. I was busy yesterday racing and thrashing between rounds but I would have stopped to chat, cause that's how I roll...lol
Jason I saw your car one time in the tent with Russ's, but you were MIA.
Bet you were out helping someone because that's how you roll ;) I see you for sure at Reynolds. :cool:

not a chance that I was even close to going,
so hope you enjoyed it, I am SO jealous, maybe next year, ;)
Lee that place is HUGE, one day was not enough. I'm going to steal my daughters scooter for next year.

it was my first nats too.. first night we had diner with kirban, kasper & son, richard clark, pete hoffman, bruce and shane...ya that was pretty awesome to sit with the top dogs.
I missed Shane...no easy task :biggrin: :p I did see Kirban, Bruce and some others but they were busy talking with others. Chatted with Jack Cotton, Full Thr..Jason, Mike and M??? something (a very nice lady)

did you hear the theory of rear wheel drive vs wrong wheel drive too?:biggrin:

I really enjoyed that!!!

Jim, I missed you bud:( We were parked all the way down, as usual, at the end of the pits.....

Bowling Green

Yea your trailer was all the way down by the port a potty and there was never anybody there. Unless you were hiding in the trailer. :D

Steve

Yea your trailer was all the way down by the port a potty and there was never anybody there. Unless you were hiding in the trailer. :D

Steve

I was probably around running my mouth. I was so far down we had no one to talk too lol!!! We will get there early next time and try to get a better pit!

all the vendors were great

i want to thank bruce from ptsxtreme for amazing parts , advice and tips .
he was one of my favorite dinner guests.
the man is a wealth of knowledge even on suspension , drag setups and non buick cars.

no problem.
:biggrin: you should see us hold lines at the grocery store