My favorite week of the year.

Rebel

Wville2014 002.JPG Wville2014 015.JPG Wville2014 004.JPG Wville2014 009.JPG Wville2014 016.JPG Wville2014 017.JPG Wville2014 018.JPG Wville2014 019.JPG

DAYUM !!!!!!
I want some !!!!!! Pics of them being shot??

Bryan

Dang a lot better than my sparklers,bottle rockets and popers.. Lol but my little ones had fun bet u did too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

DAYUM !!!!!!
I want some !!!!!! Pics of them being shot??

Bryan
I have pictures of past shows, none this year. It is so difficult to light the show and work video at the same time!!!!! But, maybe I"ll work on that. I have the best seat in the house.

Youtube: Wrightsvillefireworks, Crowd vids of the finale 2012-2104. That's as long as I have been doing their show. Youtube Marietta fireworks 2010 and older for my crew.

Show off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I have it on the calendar for next year.....send check to Texas for Fireworks....have wicked display in neighborhood....act completely clueless when law enforcement asks where I got them....LOL

Bryan

Gary's in PA B. I thought the rednecks in your area would have something that goes boom, other than meth labs.:p:ROFLMAO:

There are some rednecks in MO, thats for sure !!!! Charlie you would fit right in !!!!!

The meth labs that go boom dont go near as high and arent as colorful.
the City that I live in puts on a first class fireworks display, they spend a ridiculous amount of money to make the display one of the top in the State.

B

OK, I have it on the calendar for next year.....send check to Texas for Fireworks....have wicked display in neighborhood....act completely clueless when law enforcement asks where I got them....LOL

Bryan
Might be the reason I need to go there March 2015