MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!

At least it is still Buick powered. Did I mention that it's Buick powered?

I seen way worse....

Change the rims, paint the trunk, take the 22 emblem off, and it should look ok.

the interior and engine compartment look good, the paint looks great.
New steering wheel and wheels and its a badass car.

Still put aside the wheels the steering wheel and the god awful trunk painting. You can't have a pumpkin orange grand national and call it badass.

highboostgn said:
Still put aside the wheels the steering wheel and the god awful trunk painting. You can't have a pumpkin orange grand national and call it badass.

Unless your name is jack cotton and your car hauls ass :)

I was laughing my *ss off it's either a TB or crack can't do both... that's so true! lol smh

The only things going for the car are the grand national emblems on the fenders were kept, the orange color with black accents make it mean, an it still has the buick motor. Oh it's not riced under the good either. The trunk lid paint and steering wheel is by far the worst mods to the car. True ghetto style. Guy who painted that trunk lid, sure has some skills painting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

You know the feeling you get when you see a wrecked GN? THAT feeling!

I understand people wanting to sell their car quick but when it comes to these cars I see it as living in a great area of town and your neighbor sells his house to undesirables . There goes the neighborhood!

D

well that.jpg