My dyno chart...

Das Regal GS

Dyno_DWinterhalter311.3.jpg

Go here for all the crap I have, I don't feel like typing it all, :D

Mods

Torque seems real low for all the hp. What kind of dyno was it? The only reason I ask is because I've dynoed at 220 hp and 280 lb*ft of torque and 240/300. That was a couple of years ago though...

Torque seems real low for all the hp. What kind of dyno was it? The only reason I ask is because I've dynoed at 220 hp and 280 lb*ft of torque and 240/300. That was a couple of years ago though...

It was a dynojet. All that torque was at 3800 or so RPM's. I am thinking peak torque is around 2800-3000 with a 3.0" pulley. I need a Tech2 to lock the car in 3rd with TCC off for the next time I go.

Originally posted by turbota
Next time you go let me know and we will arrange for a Tech 2 for ya !! Turbota

Will do ;) I won't be going back until I get some PCM work and some new full roller rockers though :D I need to set the highest non-IC L67 standard a little higher :cool:

I finally joined the 21st century and got a-tap for my car yesterday. With this, the MAFT+, and some help from my friend in the bottle I hope to be deep 12's. :D I think I'm going to Byron this weekend if the weather permits (they're calling for 5-7 inches of snow tonight).