My DIY alky injection

your own controller design, or a pre bought controller? Just curious if you've built your own SMPSU for the PWM is all.

The PWM controller is one I bought off ebay, the guy had a bunch of them and they only cost $33 bucks.. I don't think i could have made something that looked that nice for the price.

The PWM is controlled by a standard 10K pot, which so happens to be the same as a MSD BTM box which i happen to have 2 contollers for.

The activation is from a TPS switch set to come on with anything above 33% throttle (right at 4psi no matter the occasion or RPM, this is a roots blower car) You could always use a hobbs switch to activate it.

In the near future I plan on using a pressure transducer ($17) to control a progressive amount and a darlington switch to control soliniod so that the alky is delievered linear with fuel.

Its never made much sence to spray the same amount of alky at 8 pounds @ 3000 as you do at 6000rpm , With this setup I can cram more alky in up top without sacraficeing lower rpm.

I've got a simple 0-5v comparator too i can use with a MAF, MAP, or TPS signal.. it only cost me about $5 to build

Probally not,

I'm busy enough in the chip market.

The car is a 93 LT1 with a ford lightning eaton supercharger