My Dark Red T

_Brent_

IMAG0077.jpg

Picture of my T at the Beach. Notice the Vette in the background (where it should be, in the background :D)

Love the GNX wheels on there ,you got the driver and passenger windows tinted as well?? Nice ride man

Car looks sharp color looks almost like mine.. No sure whats mine is called but looks just like it..looks great.. Vette??? What cha talking about willys!!!!

Beautifull color on your t type but dont be so quick to diss those C 6 vettes.I ve got an 86 t type and i have an 07 z06 and let me tell you the z06 is really something.

camirocz said:
Beautifull color on your t type but dont be so quick to diss those C 6 vettes.I ve got an 86 t type and i have an 07 z06 and let me tell you the z06 is really something.

Blah blah blah you came to the wrong forum to blab on and on about your vet and how bad it is

Nice T great color. What Vette oh that one. It does belong in the back. Same thing I see in the rear view.

Hate to say it but you've brought this on yourself.;) Your behaviour hasn't been the nicest nor have you paid one bit of attention to what's been said so far. We do allow for idiots and we've had more than a few that've joined the forum. Even had a self proclaimed Nazi that spewed his hate out in buckets for a while. He didn't listen either and is gone now.:D Play nice and appologize for the stupid posts and insults you've done so far and I'd bet you'd make more friends on the board and even get some help if something goes wrong with either of your cars.

Post has been deleted by me. Lets get back on topic. Bashing others will not be tolerated period. If you guys have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. You ALL have been warned so knock it off.