My car might be featured on the Speed Channel

Update-

Just got back from the audition.

Everything went very well, and I am moving on the next round.

Production company loved it, now it is up to the network (fingers crossed).

The gentleman there said I should receive a call within 2 weeks as to the final decision.

Being as though this was the 1st GN they had ever auditioned for the show, they were very excited.

I was able to educate them about these cars (thanks TB.com) and also explain what was done to it.

All in all, it went very well.

Congradts... dont let the other comments get to you, give your/our cars the light they deserve and do us proud... keep us posted, and let me unscramble the speed channel!

Comments like this and the fact that you spend 99% of your time in the Political Forum trying to aggravate as many people as you can instead of using the site to actually learn about your car does not make you a popular guy here. How do you not own a TV? I read you as having a closet full of skeletons. A Ted Kaczynski fan perhaps? Hope to see you on Speed and stop being a putz.

I work 10-12 hrs a day and run an online based business, so I have not had much time to watch the "boob tube".

I'm a fan of the "Unabomber" (any poker fans here?) but the not the more famous of the 2.

I shall stop being a putz.

I work 10-12 hrs a day and run an online based business, so I have not had much time to watch the "boob tube".

I'm a fan of the "Unabomber" (any poker fans here?) but the not the more famous of the 2.

I shall stop being a putz.

Hey, that my line, ya liberal!!! :biggrin:

I watched my first episode of the show yesterday. They had back to back episodes. I would love the opportunity to be on that show. I love to make fun of people and to get to do it on cable television would be awesome. One of the cars I saw was a scion tc and they had an older ricer car that was a POS. The owner stood on the roof and dented it all in. So you know he was proud of it. I can't see them putting cars like that on there and not a GN. I know they are probably looking for certain types of people but when they could have a nice true muscle car then they should jump on it like Rosie o'donnel on a cake.

I watched my first episode of the show yesterday. They had back to back episodes. I would love the opportunity to be on that show. I love to make fun of people and to get to do it on cable television would be awesome. One of the cars I saw was a scion tc and they had an older ricer car that was a POS. The owner stood on the roof and dented it all in. So you know he was proud of it. I can't see them putting cars like that on there and not a GN. I know they are probably looking for certain types of people but when they could have a nice true muscle car then they should jump on it like Rosie o'donnel on a cake.

I........well.....I........ummmm, you're a little....... well....... ummmmmm....crap....I've got nothin'.... the "certain types of people" thing........ let's just hope that....well... am I somehow sorta relieved 818 is gonna be our man???

Seems it could be worse.........

Turbotguy,

Are you trying to say something? I'm not getting it. The only humor I see is that your have a avatar that puts nuts in it's mouth. Are trying to give us a hint about what you were trying to say? You.......um......... want to........um........come out of the ......um..........closet? Just messing with you to. Don't get your undies in a bunch. Some of us work swing shifts and get a little goofy when we are half asleep.

Groumoutis,

No worries, I'm still laughing about you trying to help my directionally challenged cousin up that tree in your yard! ;)

I don't know what it is, but we TurboGuys have never been able to get along with the FlyingSquirrel side of the family.............:D

Anything I can do to help a squirrel! A squirrel that can't climb a tree is like a fish that can't swim, fun as hell to watch though. I am going straight to hell.

Or a fart that don't stink.....Lord'a mighty that was wrong right there....... please forgive us Lord........:biggrin:

Congratulations 818, hope everything goes well.

By the way, 818 can say some over the top things, but in my opinion (and basically mine alone), he isn't alone on the PF. I think partisanship by itself is ruining this country, and if you are stupid enough to actually believe EITHER of the two parties have this country's best interest at heart, you should be sterilized.

Lets see pictures of your ride 818...

IDT that 818 isn't that damn radical or that over the top for sh!t sake, just abit lefty..... prolly a damn liberal "Meatheaded":eek:, but not a bad guy. I hope 818 remebers to mentions that the Grand national basically paved the way for the turbo intercooled revolution that has occurred since in the aftermarket as a result,... as well as factory ricers like the Neon SRT and the Chevy Turbo Cobalt and others.

Congratulations 818, hope everything goes well.

By the way, 818 can say some over the top things, but in my opinion (and basically mine alone), he isn't alone on the PF. I think partisanship by itself is ruining this country, and if you are stupid enough to actually believe EITHER of the two parties have this country's best interest at heart, you should be sterilized.

Lets see pictures of your ride 818...

Will post some as soon I have the time.

Have not been home much this weekend.

IDT that 818 isn't that damn radical or that over the top for sh!t sake, just abit lefty..... prolly a damn liberal "Meatheaded":eek:, but not a bad guy. I hope 818 remebers to mentions that the Grand national basically paved the way for the turbo intercooled revolution that has occurred since in the aftermarket as a result,... as well as factory ricers like the Neon SRT and the Chevy Turbo Cobalt and others.

Thanks for the cool fact.

I will definitely remember that.

Update

Got confirmation this afternoon, that my car made the cut. :biggrin:

It will be in an episode for Season 2.

Shooting starts in approx 3 weeks.

You could point at the turbo and say "that's the replacement for displacement". That would be good for a laugh. Make sure to make fun of the token ricer they tend to have on there.

I don't think I would say that. There really is no replacement for displacement