My car might be featured on the Speed Channel

wow, the class is shining through... I almost need my shades:biggrin:
should of done a poll . You took all the fun out of the banning for me .. Give me the hammer when i get done they 'll be like 30 people left .. But im sick ..

None of you know this guy... He obviously doesn't know much about our cars and simple not a person that I feel that would represent our cars in a proper manner.... If you had been spoken to the way this guy, yes 818gn, you would understand why I choose to make this statement....

Again, thank you for the support.

In your honor, I will will do my best to represent.

If I get on, I will be happy.

If I do not, then I am happy that I was invited to an audition.

SGRIM-"No, he is just that dumb... I really feel bad for how our cars will be portrayed by this cat...:frown: I have to be honest, sorry..."

Thanks for the support.

That was funny.........Good Luck with the audition

Again, thank you for the support.

In your honor, I will will do my best to represent.

If I get on, I will be happy.

If I do not, then I am happy that I was invited to an audition.

Look you support murderers of all kinds, radical extremeists, racists, call people in the south rednecks, and generally stick up for the worst people in society... You trash anything moral and just. You make light of killing babies. You think America is bad and rich white folks are to blame for it... We share no values or morals. You say things that are just dumb and make no sense in many cases...

Why would I support you? If you represent our cars as you represent the human race I am sure it will be embarrassing at best...

Who knows maybe you really aren't that bad and you just like to troll here and stir trouble, I don't know. Either way you have never showed any kind of quality of a decent person...

Just because it is a different section you are not going to talk the smack you do and just come over to the lounge and expect to not to get some slack from your actions in that forum...

Just IMO....

Look you support murderers of all kinds, radical extremeists, racists, call people in the south rednecks, and generally stick up for the worst people in society... You trash anything moral and just. You make light of killing babies. You think America is bad and rich white folks are to blame for it... We share no values or morals. You say things that are just dumb and make no sense in many cases...

I could type a rebuttal, however out of respect for the other members here, I will leave the politics in the political section, as the rules of this forum clearly state.

Why would I support you? If you represent our cars as you represent the human race I am sure it will be embarrassing at best...

I never asked for anyone's support, including yours, to begin with.

Like others here, I was sharing a positive experience in my life the my GN has afforded me.

Who knows maybe you really aren't that bad and you just like to troll here and stir trouble, I don't know. Either way you have never showed any kind of quality of a decent person...

Again, thank you for the kind words.

Just because it is a different section you are not going to talk the smack you do and just come over to the lounge and expect to not to get some slack from your actions in that forum...

Where in this thread have talked smack to anyone?

I could type a rebuttal, however out of respect for the other members here, I will leave the politics in the political section, as the rules of this forum clearly state.

Like others here, I was sharing a positive experience in my life the my GN has afforded me.

Great answers, looks to me like you have something personal going with shane and for some reason you got under his skin, good luck hopefully you dont get banned soon like that other guy did. :D

OH... 818 won't get banned, he's the mods whipping boy. They have wayyy too much fun with the guy to get rid of him.

818..... keep us posted on the potential show. I've seen the show before & they seem to cater to the "hooptie/ghettowagon" crowd.:frown:

Didn't say you did in this thread... You have in plenty of threads in the other forum... Boy you try to play a different role in this forum...

I am not two faced... I am not going to act one way in one forum then act another here...

Btw, type your rebuttal away. My guess is you want do it because your true colors will shine through...

Shane I must take issue with this post and your behavior.

If any other member on this board got on this show you would have cheered him on, but because you disagree with him in the political forums you feel it necessary to say what you did? What gives you the right to judge who is fit to represent Buicks on a TV show?

The political forums were a bad idea in my opinion. Everyone has their opinions and it brings out the worst in some. At the end of the day everyone should respect the others opinion whether or not they agree with him or her. That is freedom and it means giving the man you don't like the same respect you demand for yourself.

Shane you may own this site and you have set the rules here. They should apply to you as well. You did not do that here.

As far as being cussed at in your own house, with all due respect sir, if you don't shine your ass no one will tell you how bright it really is, even if it's in your own house.

You can ban me from this site if you like that is your choice. Now that you have been criticized let's see how you respond.

Shane I must take issue with this post and your behavior.

If any other member on this board got on this show you would have cheered him on, but because you disagree with him in the political forums you feel it necessary to say what you did? What gives you the right to judge who is fit to represent Buicks on a TV show?

The political forums were a bad idea in my opinion. Everyone has their opinions and it brings out the worst in some. At the end of the day everyone should respect the others opinion whether or not they agree with him or her. That is freedom and it means giving the man you don't like the same respect you demand for yourself.

Shane you may own this site and you have set the rules here. They should apply to you as well. You did not do that here.

As far as being cussed at in your own house, with all due respect sir, if you don't shine your ass no one will tell you how bright it really is, even if it's in your own house.

You can ban me from this site if you like that is your choice. Now that you have been criticized let's see how you respond.

No, the problem with this guy goes alot farther than the "political forum." He has said things to me that I am sure you or any other man would take offense too... If it was merely a political difference I would gladly leave it alone as I do with others I don't politically agree with here...

I am as honest and straight forward as I can be... Why would I not express my feelings when #1 I got the right to post as much as anybody else... #2 would you be happy if the most dispicable person you knew was going to "represent" the GN? Someone that uses the IQ of the speed limit?

You guys just don't know the depth of the crap this guy has spoken... I am sure if you did you would completely understand where I am coming from...

Would I have congratulated most anyone else on the board? SURE! Would I support a member that I think is dishonest and two faced? NO!

Why would I ban you? I only banned the one guy that obviously has a problem with me from the past. After further review I am pretty sure he is someone that has been banned from here under his previous name and was hiding behind the new name...

Until you walk a mile in my shoes please don't judge my actions. I, and other staff, put up with crap from a very few members all the time. He happens to be one of them... If it pisses someone off that I speak my mind about a subject, OH WELL...

Ok if this guy has broken the rules on the board then ban him. The rules apply to him just as well as anyone else here. Post it up for all to see so you are covered or check with the other mods, get their advice and go from there.

It is obvious this is personal between the two of you. Both of you need to make amends and respect each other. The solution after that is to leave it alone. Agree to disagree.

I understand you an d the staff put up with a lot. That is part of the reason Bruce sold it. And no I am not in your shoes but I can tell you how it looks from the outside looking in.

And Shane you can speak your mind but there is always someone who will disagree. I am sure you and I will still be friends on FB. :)

And Shane you can speak your mind but there is always someone who will disagree. I am sure you and I will still be friends on FB. :)

You are right and of course we are still friends...

I have no problem with anyone with a different opinion than mine. Actually love debating topics. All I ask for is not be disrespected... He crossed that line long ago...

I should have banned him in the past, had other mods agree. I was trying to show that I could be the better man and not let my emotions interfere with my judgement... I will be honest and say I give as good as I get... However everyone has a line, IMO.... He crossed mine...

No, the problem with this guy goes alot farther than the "political forum." He has said things to me that I am sure you ir any other man would take offense too... If it was merely a political difference I would gladly leave it alone as I do with others I don't politically agree with here...

I am as honest and straight forward as I can be... Why would I not express my feelings when #1 I got the right to post as much as anybody else... #2 would you be happy if the most dispicable person you knew was going to "represent" the GN? Someone that uses the IQ of the speed limit?

You guys just don't know the depth of the crap this guy has spoken... I am sure if you did you would completely understand where I am coming from...

Would I have congratulated most anyone else on the board? SURE! Would I support a member that I think is dishonest and two faced? NO!

Why would I ban you? I only banned the one guy that obviously has a problem with me from the past. After further review I am pretty sure he is someone that has been banned from here under his previous name and was hiding behind the new name...

Until you walk a mile in my shoes please don't judge my actions. I, and other staff, put up with crap from a very few members all the time. He happens to be one of them... If it pisses someone off that I speak my mind about a subject, OH WELL...

Shane, I do nothing but SUPPORT this forum and it's vendors.

I bought my heads and intake from Tom@Champion.
I bought products from Scott@GNS
I bought products from TA Performance
I had TurboLou work on my GN when I first got it.
I buy items weekly/monthly from the buy/sell section

Not to mention, I have reached out to you privately, on 6/12/11, to let you know my appreciation for all the hard work YOU do.

Here is copy of a PM I sent you on 6/12/11:
Shane,

As much as we tangle in the PV section, all BS aside, I have lots of respect for you.

Don't ever take anything I say personally, as it is a very opinionated section, and we all let our emotions reign free at times.

You, alone, are keeping TB's from dying.

I can not thank you enough for all the info this site provides.

Your response was-
"Thanks I appreciate that!"

You appreciate the praise I have thrown your way.
You appreciate the support I have given your site.
You appreciate the thousands of dollars I have spent with supporting vendors and other members, which in turn, allows them (vendors) to continue paying you to be featured on this site.

Then you show your appreciation by stating that I am not qualified to "represent" the GN? facepalm.gif

On a side note....who doesn't tangle in the PV section?

Shane, I do nothing but SUPPORT this forum and it's vendors.

I bought my heads and intake from Tom@Champion.
I bought products from Scott@GNS
I bought products from TA Performance
I had TurboLou work on my GN when I first got it.
I buy items weekly/monthly from the buy/sell section

Not to mention, I have reached out to you privately, on 6/12/11, to let you know my appreciation for all the hard work YOU do.

Here is copy of a PM I sent you on 6/12/11:

Your response was-

You appreciate the praise I have thrown your way.
You appreciate the support I have given your site.
You appreciate the thousands of dollars I have spent with supporting vendors and other members, which in turn, allows them (vendors) to continue paying you to be featured on this site.

Then you show your appreciation by stating that I am not qualified to "represent" the GN? View attachment 143688

On a side note....who doesn't tangle in the PV section?

This is the first time you have made a coherent paragraph... You are usually not this level headed, if so we wouldn't have the problem...

I meant what I said when I sent you that PM... I appreciated the PM you sent...

However it doesn't change the things that have been said or alluded too...

Maybe you are just trolling in the political forum, I don't know. I do know if you responded this way instead of the usual "shocking" response you usually come up with my dander wouldn't be up;)

Why do we even have a political forum anyway it sure seems to create more problems that it solves, leave the politics to the politicians, if you dont like them then vote them off from office simple as that, this is a turbo buick message board for turbo cars for christ sake!!!, i for one have visited that forum perhaps once or twice and only stayed in it for about 30 secs and left. :confused:

does this mean 818 is gonna be the TB.com ambassador?:rolleyes: didnt even know he owned a TR. and as far as supporting the board with parts u buy big f-en deal! where else would u get ur parts from? ebay:eek: ur still a moron with a TR and nothing will change that

does this mean 818 is gonna be the TB.com ambassador?:rolleyes: didnt even know he owned a TR. ur still a moron with a TR and nothing will change that

I knew when Brett saw this it was coming:biggrin: