My car in BAMF Magazine! :)

That is an awesome article...but not as awesome as you!!!You are very beautiful. Congratulations on the article.

Thanks for calling me out in that magazine!! I still have a push car as of now but maybe we can have a foot race. What are we racing for? I say if I win I get to motor boat those boobies if you win you can motor boat mine. Just a thought

Thanks for calling me out in that magazine!! I still have a push car as of now but maybe we can have a foot race. What are we racing for? I say if I win I get to motor boat those boobies if you win you can motor boat mine. Just a thought

Is there room for another contender. I want to race for boobies!

~JM~

OOOOOO JM.... Why would you want to race Chit Talker for man boobies...:eek: That is just nasty.

Hmmm... Hadn't considered that angle. I was thinking of girlie boobies as first prize.

~JM~

Is there room for another contender. I want to race for boobies!

~JM~
Can you send me a pic of your boobies first? I have some nice ones!!!! She does to I got some unedited pics that wasn't in the magazine......before you ask I can't share

Can you send me a pic of your boobies first? I have some nice ones!!!! She does to I got some unedited pics that wasn't in the magazine......before you ask I can't share

You did NOT! lmao

We can do a foot race. I've been training for the mini though, and you've been training to be the next Marlboro man, so I'm guessing I'll win. If I win...you're the next Miss December. ;)

Well... I'm not sorry to say that I don't have "nice ones". No moobies here.

~JM~

Congratulations. I read that you head down to the Suds in Greenwood? I was wondering if that place was still open or not. I haven't been there for a few years.

Congratulations. I read that you head down to the Suds in Greenwood? I was wondering if that place was still open or not. I haven't been there for a few years.

Still open, and they've re-opened the diner too. :) When I first got my car, there were a couple of other GN's from the Southside that frequented there as well, haven't seen them in a while though...might that be you? lol

It is usually just me and the butt head down there but she doesn't always show up. Hehehehehe. Yes I know I owe you a root beer float. I don't have any weekends off for a month so it won't be until the end of may until I make it back to suds.

The motor boating comment about made me fall out of my chair. That was funny.

Still open, and they've re-opened the diner too. :) When I first got my car, there were a couple of other GN's from the Southside that frequented there as well, haven't seen them in a while though...might that be you? lol

No, I've never had my TR at the Suds...last time I was there (few years back) I drove my dad's 68 Camaro SS. Before that Car Craft mag had a meeting there, I drove down there in my '69 Nova. I'll have to make a trip to Indy sometime soon to visit the parents, and get the Nova out of hibernation and roll up.

She is a nice girl too. She gave me free parts. It is also fun to give her a hard time. So, Kristy if you have anymore hand me downs I'll take em.