My car dies, what do I look for?

Pace 1989

My TTA dies, only on deceleration. Let off the gas, the rpms drop and then keep going to around 500, and then it either dies, or bounces back to normal rpm.
-I've tried two chips, tried adjusting the IAC at least 10 times.
-My IAC counts are between 13-21 at idle, hot, in park.
-I thought it was the stripped doghouse bolts, but I helicoiled them and it still does it.
-If I disconnect the IAC it purrs at idle 650rpm nice and smooth.
-When the rpms drop the IAC counts go to 100+, but are otherwise normal.
-I am using Turbolink to tune and my mods are:

Power plate, TA49, ported TTA heads, 3"THDP, ATR roller cam (212/206), K&N, Extender + chip w/LT1 Maf, 009s, afpr, 340 walbro, 9.5 vigilante converter, adjustable wastegate, smc alcohol inj (not on currently), TRWs .030 over,160 thermo, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ken

sounds like mine when fuel pressure is up too much and sometimes when its normal.

check fuel pressure at idle with hose off then stick hose on and see if it drops down..

with mine the lowest my return line will let it go is 38# at idle

what I think it is ...is it goes rich when you back out of it fast because the return line wont drain off the extra fuel fast enough to get the fuel pressure down

that is with single 340 pump

How do I fix this?

I know fuel pressure is between 42(Joe Lubrant chip) and 45(Extender +) lbs w/line off.

I'll have to check how much it drops. If this is the problem then how do I fix it?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Ken

Yes, it's a 9.5 single disc Precision 2800 stall converter.
I don't think that has anything to do w/it, because it will do this at any speed. Below and above when it locks.

Ken