My bumper fillers........

1LowLeSabre

have taken a huge **** all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

They were fine, with 123,000, now with 125,000 they are falling apart every day I drive it. And as much as they cost I can't just go buy another set right now. F#$K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks, I just needed to vent.:redface:

Duct tape them from the bottom. That will keep the pieces from falling out......for a little while.

Not to step on anyone's toes, but it'd sure be more cost effective to make some from fiberglass as a cheap alternative. I know I could mold some up w/o gelcoat cheap if I needed. Glass is very easy to work with.:cool:

Duct tape them from the bottom. That will keep the pieces from falling out......for a little while.

Did that already. They got to where they wouldn't hold together from the rain and what not.

And yes, some cheaper ones would be nice. It's ridiculous what they cost for no more than what you get.

My rear one blew out. looked fine last year now I have a section of syrofoam pushung it back flat.
Mee to I can't afford all this expense.. I am still waiting for my FGING brake switch to come from PA to NH. It has been 6 days. What is up with the POST OFFICE?

Not to step on anyone's toes, but it'd sure be more cost effective to make some from fiberglass as a cheap alternative. I know I could mold some up w/o gelcoat cheap if I needed. Glass is very easy to work with.:cool:
you can buy fiberglass fillers already made.

Fiberglass fillers.

Do they cost an ARM or LEG? :eek:

They're cheap to buy. Just don't expect them to fit. OEM will be cheaper in the long run "if you want them to fit good". IMO, the fiberglass ones are just a starting piont. They don't line up at all. However you can make them look much better than the OEM ones if you've got the time or money to make them right. I just got done doing them. Pictures don't do them justice. Theres about thirty hours of work into these.

P1010014-1.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010016-1.jpg

P1010017-1.jpg

P1010018-1.jpg

P1010019-1.jpg

P1010021-1.jpg

P1010021-2.jpg