my baby is STILL sick

FatNasty231

well here i am again. i don't know how many of you remember me posting a few weeks ago about the problem i was having,but here is where i am at so far. i wasn't getting any fuel pressure on my gauge,no matter how i adjusted it. but when i disconnected the fuel line going to the rail,i was getting fuel there. after troubleshooting i come to the conclusion i needed to replace my regulator. my new accufab came today,i installed it,and i am still having the same problem. when i turn the key on i can hear the pump powering up. now when i cut the key on with the fuel line off,i'm not getting ANY fuel from the rail. i did get a quick burst of fuel one time. my next step will be replace the filter. oh i forgot to mention i am not getting no more than between 5-10 psi. on my pressure gauge. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Drop the tank and see if you have a leak at the sending unit/pump. Ive seen this 3x in the last 2 years. I would double clamp it if i were you.

Fuel psi

Have U replaced the fuel pump? If you disconnect the fuel line at the fuel filter and turn the key on . Fuel will shoot out like a fire truck hose sprays water. If U have low fuel psi 5-10 lbs is not enough. You should have over 35psi at the rail. Hope that helps.

Drop the tank and see if you have a leak at the sending unit/pump. Ive seen this 3x in the last 2 years. I would double clamp it if i were you.

2nd that. It happened on my car, the hose between the pump and carriage came loose. Fuel was spraying out not pressurizing the system.