My automotive photography

i made an intro thread but im new around here, i grew up building chevy's and have drove imports most of my life. im here cause im really thinking about picking up a GN in the next few months...i have always LOVED them.

anyways, i am an automotive photographer so i figured i would share some some pictures from my latest photoshoots. i hope everybody enjoys them.

3806319035_04088b9dd0_o.jpg

4144448572_0b2a0604c3_o.jpg

3917300869_c8e91ac40e_o.jpg

4084464041_864361cb1c_o.jpg

4167036466_3d97c3ffd4_o.jpg

4166824189_fabf082249_o.jpg

4125947001_ffc0dcfe1f_o.jpg

i got lots more on my website and the blog section if you care to look. i also have some desktop wallpapers on the blog section :smile:

Those pics look really good. They'll look even better when the feature car is a TB.;) I'm sure alot of people here might be interested in having pictures of their cars like the ones your posted.

Those pics look really good. They'll look even better when the feature car is a TB.;) I'm sure alot of people here might be interested in having pictures of their cars like the ones your posted.

yeah im assuming thats why your the only comment out of 50 views lol

ive never shot a TB before...hopefully that will change soon when i get mine bwahhaaa....that is if i can freaking find time. i stay so booked shooting other peoples cars its got hard to find time to shoot my own :frown:

Chad you sure do get around. Post up a picture of your Blazer.
ha yes i do get around, its a bad habit of buying cars, dumping money into them and then selling them cause i want something different once im done. the blazer was sold a few weeks ago....

fishnighthighdone.jpg

83rig3done.jpg

Nice pics. would love to see you do some of a GNX
buy me a plane ticket, provide me with beer, food and a couch :biggrin:
Very nice!! I will have to forward these to my buddy with a GN down in Kingsland GA.
yeah tell him he can contact me through my website thats in my sig

had a G35 owner contact me about a shoot, got together this past weekend with him. heres a few from the shoot....

backqdone.jpg

incondone.jpg

rig5done.jpg

Damn.... GREAT pics! :cool:

If you're ever in North Louisiana, let me know. I'd love to get you to take some pics of my car. :D

Those look great. I'm not that far away. How much to get some of me and Grand National? I'll actually be in Douglasville at the end of the month...

Thanks,
Casey