My 87 Turbo T movie

Looks good! I remember seeing the video of your 11.2 pass. The first one shown/the night shot one. Looks great!!

-Adam

Looks good! I remember seeing the video of your 11.2 pass. The first one shown/the night shot one. Looks great!!

-Adam

Thanks- yeah I need to get some new footage, but that was all I had to work with. Best part on that night video is me putting that drag bike down. I think he gave up. I talked to the guy later and it was a low 12 second drag only bike. I thought it would be faster, but it wasn't.

NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get together one of these days, funny we haven't yet!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing JD :D :D :D

NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get together one of these days, funny we haven't yet!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing JD :D :D :D

Yeah I think I saw you a few times around town. Maybe two months ago I was in my Z06 and I was next to a TTA on jacaranda between 776 and 41 and told the girl I had with me that the TTA next to us is probably faster than this Corvette and she was like WTF???? :biggrin: Do you have an alky control sticker on your TTA? I'm pretty sure I gave a thumbs up:cool:

and I bought an 87 GN too, mostly stock except for a chip, K&N, fuel pump, adj reg, and volt booster...so if you see another GN in town, that's me! I want to go racing this thursday at BMP to see what it runs, but I probably have a late meeting to attend to for work:(

Yes I do have ALKY sticker on the back window.

and I will be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD