1987 turbo T value

Depending on condition, I think yes, its possible. A running driving car with a solid body, decent paint that's been well maintained mechanically even with higher mileage could bring 20k.

How much is your real budget?
Your choices are: buy something cheap
and prolly spend more than you paid for the car on stuff you didn't see. (Money pit)
Spend the cash now and enjoy it from day one and not be frustrated, but if this is your first turbo Buick, you better have it thoroughly inspected and driven by someone that knows these cars.
If they won't let your expert drive it, keep looking.
There are precious few turbo Buick bargains.
There are a lot of overpriced cars.
There are quite a few turbo Buicks here in the Southwest, but even with deep pockets it still took me around 20 years to find the right car.
I did find a LOT of polished dog turds in that time.
Good luck with your quest!
Make friends with someone knowlegable, look at all the cars you can, and listen to all of the horror stories. Don't get in a rush!
TIMINATOR

Since the pics won't show hidden things, and we can't drive pics anyway, no ones opinions here will mean much.
Mine included
No one here has a dog in the fight.
Pay an expert, or try to steal it for nothing and hope for the best.
I have seen and been asked to work on many poor choices of vehicles others have made.
I always refuse these jobs.
I don't want to be the bad guy.
I would rather be the bad guy for refusing to work on it, than have others think that I am taking advantage of someone that has no clue.
I always ask"where do you want me to stop fixing it?"
Dollars?
Safety?
Longevity?
Performance?
All the above?
JMHO
TIMINATOR

The old cliche': "A silk purse out of a sows' ear" is an accurate description of way too many "restos".

Thank you all for your honest responses , and very true statements along with some great advice! I think im going to just walk away from this one just for the simple fact that I don’t know anyone thats very knowledgable on these cars who i can take withme to check it out….. on to the next