My 83 T Project

Yeah, what's the metal under the back window look like? With my '83, the landau top was torn and let water seep down underneath the filler between the deck lid and rear window. The WHOLE area from quarter to quarter on my car needs replaced. I'll post up pics tonight when I get home. I hope your is not the same.

you mean like this?

Attachments

• DSCN0001.JPG
    DSCN0001.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN0002.JPG
    DSCN0002.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for the link, TurboG, but it's about 4 hours from me. Car looks worth checking out though. Rust is definitely going to be an issue. I'm sure I'll find a mess once I get into it, but I've got a plan. I'll tell my brother that he can't fix it and he'll do it just to prove me wrong. Next time I'm there, I'm going to try to clean it out and get some pics. Do you have any pics to post 83zero?

If mine had rust like that I woulda definitely thrown in the towel!

That's why I'm selling it. The T Type is worse but I now have an 82 Grand National coming home with me tomorow night. YEA!!! Minor rust instead of major pain. The 83 T is now a parts car.:biggrin:

congrats

That's why I'm selling it. The T Type is worse but I now have an 82 Grand National coming home with me tomorow night. YEA!!! Minor rust instead of major pain. The 83 T is now a parts car.:biggrin:

I saw it, looks like a solid platform:biggrin: Great to see one saved.

Hell yeah! That's gonna be awesome when you get it finished:cool:

I saw it, looks like a solid platform:biggrin: Great to see one saved.

IT'S HOME!!! YEA!!! Just got back to check mail and found all the mail I got today.:eek: It's got the dreaded T Tops so I have to start stripping to see what she needs. I'll start another thread so the hijack is over now.:biggrin: