my 80 regal limited

Looks like the starter was on the drivers side due to the bump on that side? H bodys had 4 cyls as well as V6's. I wonder if a 4 cyl had the BOP bolt pattern?

Looks like the starter was on the drivers side due to the bump on that side? H bodys had 4 cyls as well as V6's. I wonder if a 4 cyl had the BOP bolt pattern?
Most of the BOPC (caddy) bells have holes on each side for different mounting positions.

its from a pontiac but the clutch linkage and direction of the original car dosent matter sins im gonna use a hydro throwout and there will only be a hydro line coming out of it im thinking about cutting out and filling in the spare starter hump

it needs some parts it was previously behind a 900+ hp ford cosworth which twisted the inputshaft busted the synch assembly for 4th and 3rd gear and damaged 4th gear and im gonna get a rebuild and bearing kit and make an adapter plate between the box and bellhousing

damage isent major to the 4th gear it could probably be used the bearings and all that are probably fine but just for safety sake everything will be dismantled cleaned inspected but the bearings and stuff thats on a rebuild will be changed and it will be as good as new

but i guess something happend sins the parts in the case were damaged 900 horses and hard shifts sticky slicks etc

well i will have two seats instead of bench and if needed make shifter i dont know yet if i need to chang to the center shifter i hope not

tiny bit of progress monday hopefully will weld the braces on the rearend already have the new spring perches in place

did a little improvement work on a set of cnc ported heads i bought from Juha pekka ( our finnish member) but hey werent perfect so im going to improve on the bowl area still wont be perfect but still alot better then stock

yeah freakin suck i found those cracks i COULD put new seats in em but its just so damn expensive so im gonna put the v6 on ice til i can really build it the way i want to i have a 5.3 LM7 (LS) on hand that i will be getting soon from a friend whos putting a 6 liter LS in his tahoe so i will do a rebuild on the lm7 slap a carb setup on it stick in a ls1 cam a bellhousing so i can use the tremec tranny and the needed g body engine swap parts and use it as a substitute engine til the v6 is fit for fight