Mustang season Opens Wednesday!

Tmizunocherry

Guys and gals come to Bowling Green this week the NMRA Finals are at Beech Bend and streets of
Bowling Green. I have mine willing to roll but only have those Damn Goodyear Eagles still on my car
and you guys know they spin by just looking at them.
Happy Hunting!

I got on Saturday night and bright yellow one. It was a nice 2000 or 2001 GT with loud loud flowmasters. He started it. We were just cruising along about 40-45 mph and he jumped first and I lagged in then spun those darn Goodyears. Then I went by fairly easily with 16-17 psi going. His girlfriend was not happy when the ole black car went by. After that I shut down for the night, there were way too many police officers out and about, plus I still have temp tags on the GN.

Yeah, I heard the black & white were out thick on Friday night, so I left mine parked in the garage over the weekend.

Yea, it was bad on Friday night especially scottsville rd and the by-pass. I did the same as you on Friday night but after going to the track Saturday, I couldn't resist and just had to ride on Saturday night. I was lucky not to get a nice citation.