1984 Regal race car rolling

monkeyy337

This car was last raced with a BBB engine (10.76 @ 123) but I have engine mounts for a V6/350/BBB/sbc/BBC. The car has the following items:
1. Fiberglass front bumper with aluminum mounts, cowl hood 2 1/2", aluminum radiator core support, aluminum griffin radiator, elect fan.
2. Vega steering box (manual) GN powermaster brake system, line lock, front end travel limiters, moroso front springs.
3. 6 point roll bar with 5 point harness belts (out of date), one nice racing bucket seat, monster tach with seperate shift light, oil press/eng temp gages, manual windows with door side impact bars removed, nice head linner and door panels, back seat removed with aluminum panel in its place and carpeted, B&M pro ratchet shifter with line lock button on shifter, tilt wheel with "T" type steering wheel.
4.8.5 GN rearend with moser axles, c-clip eliminators, 5/8 wheel studs, S-10 wheel cylinders, aluminum drums, full spool, 4:10 gears, adjustable upper control arms, boxed lowers with poly bushings, factory sway bar, air bags, TA rear end cover,
5. The rear frame rails have been narrowed for additional tire clearance.
6. 8 gallon fuel cell with -8 braided fuel line all the way to the carburator, fuel regulator/fuel filter, battery in trunk with cut off switch on rear bumper.
7. Weld pro star wheels on all four coners with skinny's on front and 8 or 10" on the rear (I can't remember which). The rear tires are Mickey Thompson ET streets 30x13.50x15 with some life left in them.
8. The transmission (turbo 350) is still in the car (and fairly fresh) and is setting on a "G" force cross member with a poly mount. The drive shaft (GN) is also still installed with a drive shaft loop.
9. The car is painted white with a 1/2 white vinyl top. The paint is presentable and the vinyl top is in good condition.
10. The car is located in Bowling Green, Ky about 15 minutes from Beech Bend Park. If interested give me a call at (270) 843-7593. I have a few pictures of the car that were taken with a cell phone and call email to you. The price is $3000.00 firm.

The car is still for sale and will be until the end of the Buick Nationals here in Bowling Green, Ky. If you would like to view the car give me a call and we can set a time for viewing.